Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Sentry MBA And Openbullet retries

by calumgibson11 - 08 October, 2019 - 08:35 PM
This post is by a banned member (calumgibson11) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Most times on openbullet and all the times so far on Sentry I try and use a config, All the results come out as retries, can anyone help with this?
Thanks.
This post is by a banned member (bagwis) - Unhide
bagwis  
Godlike
Threads
6 Years of service
(08 October, 2019 - 08:35 PM)calumgibson11 Wrote: Show More
Most times on openbullet and all the times so far on Sentry I try and use a config, All the results come out as retries, can anyone help with this?
Thanks.

replace your proxies

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
So the main thing to pay attention to here, to determine whether or not we're cracking correctly, is the HTTP responses. These codes are essential to know if our requests are getting through okay. "Hits" are what we're aiming for. "Reds" are redirects. "Fakes" are, well, fakes. Sentry MBA if configured correctly, can determine when there is a fake response from the server - saving you time when cracking.
"To check" is just the remaining amount of combos or usernames:passwords Sentry MBA has left to go through, with your wordlist.Retries means that your proxies are getting refreshed/checked, if you are getting retries that could mean that your proxies are bad/dead.Depending on the thing you are cracking, it might need more hq proxies than normal ones.Just likw; Netflix, uPlay, fornite and such.I suggest you either buying premium proxies or using proxyscrape.com for free proxies, they are pretty decent.
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (calumgibson11) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 October, 2019 - 10:50 PM by calumgibson11.)
(08 October, 2019 - 09:58 PM)Andrew Wrote: Show More
(08 October, 2019 - 08:35 PM)calumgibson11 Wrote: Show More
Thanks.

replace your proxies
Can you message me on Instagram privately so it will be easier for me to explain because I have already done that multiple times my account is @calumgibson.67

(08 October, 2019 - 09:59 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
So the main thing to pay attention to here, to determine whether or not we're cracking correctly, is the HTTP responses. These codes are essential to know if our requests are getting through okay. "Hits" are what we're aiming for. "Reds" are redirects. "Fakes" are, well, fakes. Sentry MBA if configured correctly, can determine when there is a fake response from the server - saving you time when cracking.
"To check" is just the remaining amount of combos or usernames:passwords Sentry MBA has left to go through, with your wordlist.Retries means that your proxies are getting refreshed/checked, if you are getting retries that could mean that your proxies are bad/dead.Depending on the thing you are cracking, it might need more hq proxies than normal ones.Just likw; Netflix, uPlay, fornite and such.I suggest you either buying premium proxies or using proxyscrape.com for free proxies, they are pretty decent.
I’ll definitely try it, I used to use gather proxy but if that will make it work I’ll do that, it could be my configs I’m not sure