Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Serious] What's your story of becoming financially independent Or somethin?

by agalotho06 - 16 September, 2019 - 05:58 AM
This post is by a banned member (agalotho06) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Share your stories with me I would just like to hear some successful stories to get motivated
This post is by a banned member (dunker98) - Unhide
dunker98  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Start a service based business like SEO and web design...
This post is by a banned member (Darkness666) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 September, 2019 - 11:57 PM)dunker98 Wrote: Show More
Start a service based business like SEO and web design...

I'm really broke at , I just wanted to make some money to get started, tried eewhoring, and stuff, I tried to get traffic on hitleap,and other sites, It would be awesome if you guide me though, Like I can work for you , I just need to know a path like a guide or something man please I'll pay you back for this I owe you
This post is by a banned member (tanooki) - Unhide
tanooki  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
One big tip is try to do jobs that need some sort of knowledge such as fixing HVAC, being a plumber, Marketing, SEO, Copywriting. Try to do jobs where you can charge by results instead of being paid by hour.
This post is by a banned member (asicnick) - Unhide
asicnick  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 September, 2019 - 06:51 AM by asicnick.)
Unlike the usual belief, the key to financial freedom is not how much you earn but how exactly you manage and save your earnings.
To give a little background, I belong to a 3rd world country. I am an Engineer and I earn decent as per my country's standard.
I've a mortgage which takes away 33% of my income. From the rest of 66%, I pretty much save 60% of it. Rest 40% goes into monthly expenses with an provision of new clothes, shoes, small gadgets EVERY month. Now, I don't usually shop for those every month or what I want is expensive than the provision. In such cases, I just stack this income and postpone the purchase to next month.

Coming to savings, the usual bank interest on term deposits are pretty good at my place. About 6-7% PA. This is totally risk free. I save a good amount of money in this form.
Rest, I invest in mutual funds, especially the equity ones. These are strictly for long term.
Then, I've an emergency fund set aside to cover me in case of an odd chance that I loose my job. These savings are enough to cover me for a whole year without changing my lifestyle.

I realize you might be in between jobs now and might not have earnings right now, but that is not something permanent. Sooner than later, you'll definitely find yourselves a source of money. And when you do, start saving. Even if its $20 a month, save it. Invest it in promising avenues like mutual funds or even term deposits (if they provide decent interest).
Also, avoid any get rich schemes and services built on loopholes and exploits. They might seem very well in short term, but not so worth in the long term. Find something that is sustainable which is built upon knowledge and skills. True that there will be a learning curve, but no one can rob you of your knowledge and skills. They can very well do your loopholes and exploits.

If you were to go impulsive and follow your wants, there will be the time when you won't have enough to buy the things you need. Follow the golden formula below and you'll never be in a dire straits again.
Expenses = Earnings - Savings
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 September, 2019 - 06:50 AM)asicnick Wrote: Show More
Unlike the usual belief, the key to financial freedom is not how much you earn but how exactly you manage and save your earnings.
To give a little background, I belong to a 3rd world country. I am an Engineer and I earn decent as per my country's standard.
I've a mortgage which takes away 33% of my income. From the rest of 66%, I pretty much save 60% of it. Rest 40% goes into monthly expenses with an provision of new clothes, shoes, small gadgets EVERY month. Now, I don't usually shop for those every month or what I want is expensive than the provision. In such cases, I just stack this income and postpone the purchase to next month.

Coming to savings, the usual bank interest on term deposits are pretty good at my place. About 6-7% PA. This is totally risk free. I save a good amount of money in this form.
Rest, I invest in mutual funds, especially the equity ones. These are strictly for long term.
Then, I've an emergency fund set aside to cover me in case of an odd chance that I loose my job. These savings are enough to cover me for a whole year without changing my lifestyle.

I realize you might be in between jobs now and might not have earnings right now, but that is not something permanent. Sooner than later, you'll definitely find yourselves a source of money. And when you do, start saving. Even if its $20 a month, save it. Invest it in promising avenues like mutual funds or even term deposits (if they provide decent interest).
Also, avoid any get rich schemes and services built on loopholes and exploits. They might seem very well in short term, but not so worth in the long term. Find something that is sustainable which is built upon knowledge and skills. True that there will be a learning curve, but no one can rob you of your knowledge and skills. They can very well do your loopholes and exploits.

If you were to go impulsive and follow your wants, there will be the time when you won't have enough to buy the things you need. Follow the golden formula below and you'll never be in a dire straits again.
Expenses = Earnings - Savings

This is Preach, but how about the short term event though?
I Wish I could Earn anything literally anything for the short term
I have bit of skills as a Web Dev, But I need something as a short term How does it work as the short term income which is efficient in it's form which is obviously temporary So I'm seeking for some help in the way of making just a bit of cents your knowledge of saving money is a good way to float among the seas and beyond. I was looking to get started for just a few cents than go on making a buissiness, With Hard work of course, which is my inner meaning of my life. I want to live beyond the inner motive I have I don't want to say that" I feel regret because I couldn't do the things I love "- Or something along these lines in the 80's or shet, even 90's
This post is by a banned member (asicnick) - Unhide
asicnick  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 September, 2019 - 04:59 PM)agalotho06 Wrote: Show More
This is Preach, but how about the short term event though?
I Wish I could Earn anything literally anything for the short term
I have bit of skills as a Web Dev, But I need something as a short term How does it work as the short term income which is efficient in it's form which is obviously temporary So I'm seeking for some help in the way of making just a bit of cents your knowledge of saving money is a good way to float among the seas and beyond. I was looking to get started for just a few cents than go on making a buissiness, With Hard work of course, which is my inner meaning of my life. I want to live beyond the inner motive I have I don't want to say that" I feel regret because I couldn't do the things I love "- Or something along these lines in the 80's or shet, even 90's
To be very honest, I am sorry, but I don't have a definite solution for earning in the short term. That is something you need to figure out. My post is something which will kick in after you've started earning and will keep you from entering into bad situation like this again.

That said, we can work on you resume if a formal job is what you're looking for.
I'd highly recommend to only venture into the business once you've a little experience of the domain. You'll definitely learn lots of "what not to do". The very few entrepreneurs making big get highlighted. But we do not know about 1000's who failed and lost everything.

Can you answer the below questions?
- Would you be willing to give little bit of your educational background and experience?
- As a web developer, do you've any project to showcase?
- What technologies do you know?
- Are you sure web development is something you would like to pursue? Is this something you feel passionate about?
- What are your interests and what's the most