Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

LAST RESTOCK for “Bitcoin Finesse” | The Most In-depth Black Hat Monetisation Guide

by Valkoar - 21 June, 2020 - 11:08 AM
This post is by a banned member (Valkoar) - Unhide
Valkoar  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 August, 2020 - 07:53 AM by Valkoar. Edit Reason: Selling last copies before ending sales )
3 COPIES LEFT BEFORE ENDING SALES COMPLETELY

[Image: QFDzIRs.png]

Vouch copy given to @Ahmeed Popcorn

(22 June, 2020 - 06:40 PM)Ahmeed Wrote: Show More
so as he offers a vouch copy I hesitated to take it and in the end he gave it to me. And I just do it to give my opinion
For starters I would like to thank the seller who gave me confidence and quickly gave me the ebook
So after having received the ebook I saw that it consists of 37 pages (Links to use the ebook well) and it is also necessary to be good in English but I am not good and luckily it offers 24/7 support to make you understand and guide you and you can also search on google for words you did not understand. As the name of the ebook is "Bitcoin Finess" means receiving money in bitcoin only and that's all explained. There are two methods in the ebook that are really private and completely blackhat one that needs to invest some money and the other that does not need.
Design is something a little important too because it's attractive and it makes you want to read and make money even more and to talk about the Structure it's good everything is well organized with logos and images that guide you and if you ask if it's worldide yes it's worldwide for age you can do it at 17 even less. I hope I said everything about this good luck

Real Vouches from Real Customers

(23 June, 2020 - 02:37 PM)wecanbothwin Wrote: Show More
purchased.. 

first, this is VERY blackhat as OP mentions in the thread.  If that scares you, move on.    It's probably something you've seen before, definitely heard of and possibly even been a victim of.   That said, i've never seen a guide explaining how to do it.    It's well written, very detailed and OP  has been very responsive.  

you will need to do some basic coding, but he explains everything with details and screenshots.    I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to try this as I need to do a serious moral check.. lol.   BUT, this is by far the best guide i've purchased on the forum.    I know it works because people do this every day and it's something we're constantly warned about in this internet age.

Thanks OP for putting together the guide.  If I decide to move forward, i'll be reaching out for assistance. :-)

(24 June, 2020 - 12:47 AM)ryizz Wrote: Show More
I have bought this e-book from the money I made on a racist joke on bustabit lmfao. kek

The seller is friendly, the design of the book is eye-candy to me, the colours of the book (ik this shit might not make sense but hear me out) are pleasant and don't hurt your eyes.
The language he wrote the book makes it feel like he's talking to you.

Now about the methods. They are BLACKHAT, like for real, no gray zone here.
You will need to code a bit, if you don't know how to code, like me, for one, it ain't that much of a problem as it is very well explained. Like, for dumbfucks. [Image: ughpepe.png]

You might've seen some of the methods. I for one seen em, but didn't understand shit. Might be cause i'm a drunk fuck - anyway - I did actually understand what the fuck was going on there.
Again, they are a deep shade of black, I do not recommend this if you don't have the guts to get your hands dirty.

Also WARNING - While they are explained pretty well, you do need half a brain (but look at me, I have less than half a brain and am probably able to make em work). Wooow

Go buy it, you won't regret it,

(24 June, 2020 - 10:41 AM)Milsujetipetot Wrote: Show More
I have bought the ebook.

Firstly: ebook design is great, english is perfect, seller is friendly,
Secondly: the first method is blackhat and as another reviewer said, you might have been a victim of it sometime in the past. With that said, it's explained very in-depth and holds your hand the whole process. The other methods are not so blackhat, you might have seen some of them, but they have some extra, valuable information, which will help you do them quicker.

I really recommend this ebook - it's VERY HIGH QUALITY - and for this price ($15), I couldn't have gotten something better. Thank you OP.

MORE BELOW
This post is by a banned member (pixed) - Unhide
pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
What are the requirements
Is it gambling, whoring, rating etc

-----

This post is by a banned member (Valkoar) - Unhide
Valkoar  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2020 - 12:57 PM by Valkoar.)
(21 June, 2020 - 11:10 AM)pixed Wrote: Show More
What are the requirements
Is it gambling, whoring, rating etc

None of those. It also has nothing to do with cracking accounts, etc. Everything is explained in depth, you just need a pc (preferably RDP) with internet connection Popcorn
This post is by a banned member (ryizz) - Unhide
ryizz  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
[font]Sent you a DM, please answer if you could.[/font] pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (BadFella) - Unhide
BadFella  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
GLWS :pepo:
This post is by a banned member (Ahmeed) - Unhide
Ahmeed  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Imma take the vouch copy kek

Looking for HQ Configs? Click below :)
[Image: uB8HTFl.gif]
Always use Cracked.to PM System to avoid scams.
This post is by a banned member (odoamne) - Unhide
odoamne  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Your ebook's presentation looks promising, but man, could you just not fk it up with those mainstream lines like "noob friendly even a 14 year old can do it" that you can find on every shit ebook?... It is looking like you don't even put effort on your presentation, so what expectations should I have for the method if you are using those "wanna make money by selling ebooks" lines? 

But still, looking interesting, waiting for some reviews.

At what number of sold copies do you want to stop? I've bought an ebook, and  after more customers bought it, the method became a method for how to lose money, I don't want that to happen again xd
Helped ya? Give me a like pleass  [Image: feelssadman.png]
This post is by a banned member (wecanbothwin) - Unhide