Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

HMA VPN 1 MONTH - UP TO 5 DEVICE - MAIL:PASS:KEY

by foxsunday - 24 June, 2021 - 04:06 AM
This post is by a banned member (foxsunday) - Unhide
foxsunday  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
foxsunday  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
foxsunday  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Unsupported) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
This guy @foxsunday is an absolute rat, scam artist and conman who swindled me for pathetic $6 worth of BTC. His service of providing HideMyAss VPN accounts simply does not work.
On feb 5 I bought his service using shoppy, Order ID: c83316dd-444c-448b-9c73-244cd3fa1e81
The tx got confirmed within half an hour or less and shoppy sent me an email stating my purchase was finalized , but the message did not contain any credential details or anything. I messaged him on TG @mioa111 and he's seen my messages (pinged him 3 or 4 times with no luck), but no reply or any action on his side. The only conclusion is he swallowed my money and never planned to deliver.
In that unlike case you wanna sort this situation out or if there was some mistake (on either your or my side) please send me my purchase and I'll be happy to take my words back and apologies if I was in the wrong. As of now:

foxsunday @mioa111 is a scammer ripper swindler scam ripoff fake his HMA VPN 1 month service does not work and is meant to steal money, avoid it!
This post is by a banned member (kokosams) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (deiursm) - Unhide