Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Should i move to Bali and pursue a full time career as SE'er

by TabooAnime - 15 September, 2022 - 02:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (TabooAnime) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Why bali you ask? 
  • No extradition treaty with the USA - albeit they are on good political terms so that complicates things a bit. 
  • Bali is extremely cheap to live in - i can live a FULL LIFE off of 2k a month. 
  • Tropical paradise 
  • Ultra friendly culture will help me recover from my PTSD 
I'm also considering not SE'ing the USA and doing other countries instead - like - European ones that are much safer or hell - even SE'ing in several different countries and randomly rotating which one i do periodically to stay off radars 

In bali, i think i can maintain my mental stability, recover from my PTSD, engage in healthy financial habits that will create significant wealth for me which i can use to invest/save etc =]
*ALERT* I HAVE IMPOSTERS, CONFIRM ALL DEALS ON C.IO DM'S *ALERT*
[Image: laxypenis.png]
[Image: penis-lober.png]
This post is by a banned member (shiba) - Unhide
shiba  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
move to romania and live with andrew tate best option
This post is by a banned member (Harmony) - Unhide
Harmony  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@TabooAnime SE'ing is not a reliable full time career. you can wake up tomorrow and have all the methods for all the websites patched.
This post is by a banned member (vers210) - Unhide
vers210  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
In general, if you were there, then try it. If you have never been there, but just watched enough videos, then you should not immediately quit, etc. it is better to view it first as a tourist, and then live for a month as a simple person
This post is by a banned member (TabooAnime) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #5
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Edysor2444) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(15 September, 2022 - 02:09 PM)TabooAnime Wrote: Show More
Why bali you ask? 
  • No extradition treaty with the USA - albeit they are on good political terms so that complicates things a bit. 
  • Bali is extremely cheap to live in - i can live a FULL LIFE off of 2k a month. 
  • Tropical paradise 
  • Ultra friendly culture will help me recover from my PTSD 
I'm also considering not SE'ing the USA and doing other countries instead - like - European ones that are much safer or hell - even SE'ing in several different countries and randomly rotating which one i do periodically to stay off radars 

In bali, i think i can maintain my mental stability, recover from my PTSD, engage in healthy financial habits that will create significant wealth for me which i can use to invest/save etc =]

If you have the resurse to do it, why not, especially that here in Bali (I m here already 2 weeks for holiday) you can move quite easily for cheap i pay for 7 nights at Grandmas Plus Hotel Airport 80 euros. For 2000 you live like a king. You can move every 2 weeks to be 1000 safe, if you have drops for SE. I mean if you have some savings 3 4 thousands will be enough for first 2 months including the flight until you start to build up your strategy (you have up to 60 days tourist visa so in this time you can choose if you can do it or not), if you don t like it just try something else or move back to ur home country, is not like you re stuck in bali forever if you try.
This post is by a banned member (Penguin) - Unhide