Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Shoutbox emoji marketplace

by carrie - 07 April, 2021 - 01:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (carrie) - Unhide
carrie  
Dreams
Threads
(This post was last modified: 07 April, 2021 - 01:44 PM by carrie. Edited 1 time in total.)
Would be cool if there was something like username items but exclusive to the Shoutbox.
Make it so there's purchasable emoji packs with credits and then a custom option that allows them to upload their own emoji pack for a fuck ton of extra credits.
* Maybe make it so they can sell custom packs as well and make money (credits) from them? big plus if they can set the limit of people who can buy it and set their own price to it
* Maybe make them usable in threads as well?

Sorry in advance if this ever makes it @J_S
[Image: index_6ek1F0na1.png]
[Image: Td8AQiT.png]
This post is by a banned member (tensor) - Unhide
tensor  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 07 April, 2021 - 05:44 PM by tensor.)
seems cool, add this to the list of things i'll miss out of for being poor cry Sad dance
I don't sell anything 
dm to get a chance of becoming my bestfren PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (Mastiff) - Unhide
Mastiff  
Supreme
Threads
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2021 - 10:43 AM by Mastiff. Edited 1 time in total.)
(07 April, 2021 - 01:40 PM)carrie Wrote: Show More
ould be cool if there was something like username items but exclusive to the Shoutbox.
Make it so there's purchasable emoji packs with credits and then a custom option that allows them to upload their own emoji pack for a fuck ton of extra credits.
* Maybe make it so they can sell custom packs as well and make money (credits) from them? big plus if they can set the limit of people who can buy it and set their own price to it
* Maybe make them usable in threads as well?

Sorry in advance if this ever makes it @J_S

Even though I like the idea, I'm not too fond of the concept of monetizing everything. We already have user groups and custom user groups, awards, and username items. Do we need purchasable emojis?

Probably 10% of the forum active users use the shoutbox daily. I don't see this feature being used a lot, and I can already imagine people trying to steal each other's emojis to sell them for cheaper and all the drama around it.

Not to talk about all the way people could abuse it, like spamming the shoutbox with "marketplace related" emojis to promote their stuff, edgy nazi swastikas, and all the weeb stuff.