Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

So you want to start with fraud?..

by SlodderrVos - 04 December, 2020 - 07:20 PM
This post is by a banned member (SlodderrVos) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 December, 2020 - 07:20 PM by SlodderrVos.)
Hi members
Iam
SlodderrVos,

So you want to start with fraud? Then I am not talking about refund, ewhoring or whatever. I'm talking about office & bank loading etc. What you need to know is that this is definitely NOT EASY MONEY !! So get that out of your mind. I'll explain why. Let's take Netherlands and Belgium as an example. In those 2 countries, a live panel (uadmin) is usually used. The word already says it LIVEpanel so you have to sit behind it all day. (Longer than a normal working day) But you also need clean burners. Each banking app is 1 burner (Because the bank after you load registers your IMEI as a dirty device). So calculate how many burners you should need. In addition to your spam, your hosting, your panel and your burners you also have to have drops and this is where it usually goes wrong ... We Europeans are not, like USA, so easy that we can create drops with SSN and with a fake ID just by bypass. We need real people who are drops. Now you must already have in mind if you yourself fixt your drops and do not have a strong street name, they will snitch you 100%. Because in the Netherlands if you have fraud in your name, you are no longer allowed to have an account for 8/9 years. So they are going to snitch you 100% .. so you need people who fix bank drops for you (runners). Only now it is up to you whether you are going to load it remotely or if you want that card from the bank drop yourself. Then you also need someone who pints for you .. But suppose you do it remotely then the chances are that you will not be paid. So you actually have to pick up the pass. Usually people who fix bank drops are not gamers who sit at home 24/7 and are covered with pimples (stereo type) .. They are usually off the street and if you look like the stereo type I just said you (put it just as hard) not taken seriously. So then you can choose to have it picked up by someone. But you also need to have load methods ... (the banks in netherlands and belgium usually have the methods bypassed in 1/4 weeks). So you can't just start with it, you already have to have connections with people who do this or people who know people who do this. So where do you start if you don't have all of this? Start to get a nice name online. Build reputation. Build trust. And don't cheat anyone. And so someone will automatically message you who wants to work with you! See what he can do for you and maybe you have already found the person you were looking for! And then you can finally earn a lot of money .. BUT NOT EASY! remember that x

If you are a spammer and you need good projects for spam please read this: https://cracked.to/Thread-SPAM-JOB-This-...d-spammers 
Pepelove

If you like this post leave a like and have a nice day .Heart

DONT MESSAGE ME ON TELEGRAM ANYMORE!! 
Message me on
This post is by a banned member (dreadside) - Unhide
dreadside  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Sounds like a hard knock life for sure.
About the imei if you use rooted devices its possible to spoof the imei nr
This post is by a banned member (SlodderrVos) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(04 December, 2020 - 07:37 PM)dreadside Wrote: Show More
Sounds like a hard knock life for sure.
About the imei if you use rooted devices its possible to spoof the imei nr

brother.. idk maybe it is possible but why you dont want to spent 120 euro for a samsung burner when you earned 10k with your bankload..  kek

DONT message me anymore on ICQ! Message me now on TELEGRAM!
Have a nice day! [Image: tea.png][/b]
This post is by a banned member (serdaryayi2) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
heb veel slachtoffers snap me serdaryayi2
This post is by a banned member (Takeshi96) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (9jh2r9VPWf) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
is this still working?