Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Sold Public Combos By RappaNow

by x0ne3d - 21 July, 2020 - 07:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (x0ne3d) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RappaNow) - Unhide
RappaNow  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 July, 2020 - 07:40 PM by RappaNow.)
Keep getting mad kiddo

I am not doing this again, he got a combo, he got the product he wanted and i am not gonna refund it. Lol , if you guys (Staff) are going to ban my account you can, but it doesn't seem fair as long as he got his product and nothing was wrong. I indeed didn't dump the combo myself but what's the fucking problem when he got his product lol? I am again in this shithole having disputes with kids who can't crack shit themselves and they complain about nothing.

Leechers will get reported! ( Read the rules before posting something ) 
This post is by a banned member (FBI) - Unhide
FBI  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 July, 2020 - 07:31 PM)RappaNow Wrote: Show More
Keep getting mad kiddo

I am not doing this again, he got a combo, he got the product he wanted and i am not gonna refund it. Lol , if you guys (Staff) are going to ban my account you can, but it doesn't seem fair as long as he got his product and nothing was wrong. I indeed didn't dump the combo myself but what's the fucking problem when he got his product lol? I am again in this shithole having disputes with kids who can't crack shit themselves and they complain about nothing.

sorry for talking here but.. umm.. no its not allowed 
[Image: khCJ2er.png]
Quote:I indeed didn't dump the combo myself

yeah u will probably either end up banned or forced to refund him
you're not ugly, you are just fat. go touch grass
RappaNow  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 July, 2020 - 07:47 PM)FBI Wrote: Show More
(21 July, 2020 - 07:31 PM)RappaNow Wrote: Show More
Keep getting mad kiddo

sorry for talking here but.. umm.. no its not allowed 
[Image: khCJ2er.png]
Quote:I indeed didn't dump the combo myself

yeah u will probably either end up banned or forced to refund him

Lol dude, as I already told him , the combo wasn't dumped by me , but by a partner, the thing is that the guy didn't download the combo off the internet lol. Anyways, they can ban me, i've been through this shit once, this time i don't let fucking leechers win just because they can't crack accounts themselves.

RappaNow  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
I don't want to talk with a leecher that's what I don't need. I offer services since 2018. If you think that this will stop me from doing services you are wrong . And the thing is that you tell me to not "tarnish" my name over 9 euros but you open a scam dispute against me over 9 euros . The thing is that you got hits out of that combo, and it was indeed what you wanted to purchase. Anyways. I don't care if the staff bans me over this fucked up scam report. 

At least I know what kind of staff cracked.to has if they will ban me because of this. It is really over nothing. Anyways, thanks for understanding.

RappaNow  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
There is a difference between me and you. I am too nice with people and I don't really need your money tho, lol
And do not buy something from people if you will complain , no one wants to deal with you if that's what you do.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/328a2c...f54bc31a24

Refunded your 9 euros