Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Someone botted my Soundcloud page... (o_o)

by possiblymayb - 14 July, 2020 - 08:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (possiblymayb) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Someone botted my soundcloud page and gave me a hell ton of plays— I guess as a gift? surprise?.  Wooow I'm not mad about it, but I don't have many followers or plays so that 1 song sticks out so bad now.  Pepe Now I don't know what to do  [Image: feelssadman.png] Cause now my own page looks all sketchy hahahahahaaaa.. AND I can't like... UNPLAY music... on the one song that's monetized too. smh... I hope they don't take it down. I didn't even give the link to anybody so someone playing sneekyboo  pogchamp  Sneaky admirer, now I have to put in actual work to get more real followers  :monkas: Yes, I want to learn about botting but NOT for my OWN pages.  LOL!!!  Smart 

Love yall. #goodsport
I have a signature.  Hype  #coolkidsclub  :caty:
This post is by a banned member (carolinagatto) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (possiblymayb) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 July, 2020 - 11:49 PM by possiblymayb.)
(14 July, 2020 - 08:35 AM)carolinagatto Wrote: Show More
Lol it's one of your hater, who wanna get u banned.

You know, I thought that too. Lol. What do you suggest I do to fix it? Maybe if I pay and run some legitmate ads to the post then it can justify all those plays.  thinking
I have a signature.  Hype  #coolkidsclub  :caty:
This post is by a banned member (Kebun) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (foreveryours) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(14 July, 2020 - 08:31 AM)possiblymayb Wrote: Show More
Someone botted my soundcloud page and gave me a hell ton of plays— I guess as a gift? surprise?.  Wooow I'm not mad about it, but I don't have many followers or plays so that 1 song sticks out so bad now.  Pepe Now I don't know what to do  [Image: feelssadman.png] Cause now my own page looks all sketchy hahahahahaaaa.. AND I can't like... UNPLAY music... on the one song that's monetized too. smh... I hope they don't take it down. I didn't even give the link to anybody so someone playing sneekyboo  pogchamp  Sneaky admirer, now I have to put in actual work to get more real followers  :monkas: Yes, I want to learn about botting but NOT for my OWN pages.  LOL!!!  Smart 

Love yall. #goodsport

i need a bot for soundcloud