Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Someone tried to ruin my life and I got their IP

by bjewfkjwsadf - 07 April, 2022 - 02:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (bjewfkjwsadf) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Hey, so yesterday some random hacked my snapchat account but these morons forgot to turn on their vpns and I was wonderring if except ddosing their ass I could probably find their snapchat account or something
This post is by a banned member (Kza) - Unhide
Kza  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
how can snapchat account ruin ur life wtf
[Image: zed4IKo.gif]

[Image: 258VNN9.gif]
Threads
2 Years of service
(07 April, 2022 - 02:25 PM)SteamHeat Wrote: Show More
how can snapchat account ruin ur life wtf

he said lies about me to people I dont talk to, like my mom (not in good therms with her and he said some weird shit)
This post is by a banned member (UberFuck) - Unhide
UberFuck  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
You could try to hack their router & gain access to their internal network but the chances of success are pretty low.  Worth a shot to at least nmap scan it though to see what ports are open.

You can report them to their ISP w/ your real email and provide screenshots, any evidence you can.  Wait a day, make an email account on gmail or hotmail, and report the IP again by "forwarding" a generated "Please confirm your sign-in attempt"  email that includes the IP - backdate everything to about the same time period of them accessing your account.  You want to give the impression that this is a recurring activity with the account / IP address.  If you haven't heard anything back indicating the account has been terminated, wait a couple more days and send another "forwarded" email from yet another account.  By this time the ISP will already have a red flag on the account from your first emails - the additional reports *should* cause the account to be terminated.
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 April, 2022 - 11:38 AM by bjewfkjwsadf. Edited 1 time in total.)
(07 April, 2022 - 10:16 PM)foxegado Wrote: Show More
You could try to hack their router & gain access to their internal network but the chances of success are pretty low.  Worth a shot to at least nmap scan it though to see what ports are open.

You can report them to their ISP w/ your real email and provide screenshots, any evidence you can.  Wait a day, make an email account on gmail or hotmail, and report the IP again by "forwarding" a generated "Please confirm your sign-in attempt"  email that includes the IP - backdate everything to about the same time period of them accessing your account.  You want to give the impression that this is a recurring activity with the account / IP address.  If you haven't heard anything back indicating the account has been terminated, wait a couple more days and send another "forwarded" email from yet another account.  By this time the ISP will already have a red flag on the account from your first emails - the additional reports *should* cause the account to be terminated.

Thanks
This post is by a banned member (Spenza) - Unhide