Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Spine Pro: 2D Animation? Crack?

by owowatdis - 14 September, 2020 - 07:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (owowatdis) - Unhide
owowatdis  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
This software is quite a treat, however, I've not found any cracks online for it, or even torrents, I've tried lookin' in dirtier corners, but to be honest, I kinda trust this forum than some sketchy ass link.

The professional version of Sprine 2D (by Esoteric Software) is 300 dollars, compared to the basic (which is 69$), it only has 3 major key features, which, sadly, I don't think is worth the over 200 dollar difference (Meshes, IK Bones + Constraints & Audio). 

So you can understand my frustration in trying to get this program and not finding anything around.

Hope y'all will consider, thank you! 
pepeokay
This post is by a banned member (nostradamus11) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I'm looking for it too. There is a 2015 torrent of the tool but 5 years of difference would be a lot of functionalities that we will be going to lose. If someone could bring a 2020 version torrent of Spine 2D that would be epic.
This post is by a banned member (jfrdeep) - Unhide
jfrdeep  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
me too! im looking for this program hope anyone crack this to make us do some professional animation [Image: feelssadman.png]
This post is by a banned member (Sylvers) - Unhide
Sylvers  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I've given up on finding a cracked recent version of Spine for a while now. I don't even know why it doesn't have more attention in the warez scene, considering how popular it seems to be in professional circles. With that said, I've recently come upon a potential lead on a cracked version, but I can't confirm if it's real or fake. In fact, I suspect it to be fake, because I've not been able to find mention of it anywhere other than the Youtube video that advertised it, the fact that it's on a file sharing website but locked to premium users only, and the fact it was advertised on Youtube at all, where most crack linkage tends to be fakes and phishing.

With that in mind, I'll post the link they supplied below if anyone wishes to try and confirm themselves. Ideally, check it only if you already have a premium nitroflare account. Because I really don't believe it's worth subscribing for a month of premium for this, when it's quite likely a fake.

https://nitroflare.com/view/EC5E5851B438...racked.rar
This post is by a banned member (eslamZaki) - Unhide
eslamZaki  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 November, 2020 - 02:50 PM)Sylvers Wrote: Show More
[Image: feelssadman.png]
 أحتاج إلى plaese bor
This post is by a banned member (Sors) - Unhide
Sors  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
No luck here so far.
This post is by a banned member (pompytt) - Unhide
pompytt  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 March, 2021 - 06:42 PM by pompytt.)
Whoever finds it and shares it you are so SEXY gib

(08 October, 2020 - 03:39 PM)nostradamus11 Wrote: Show More
I'm looking for it too. There is a 2015 torrent of the tool but 5 years of difference would be a lot of functionalities that we will be going to lose. If someone could bring a 2020 version torrent of Spine 2D that would be epic.

If you still have that 2015 version... I'm getting desperate here Ill take it
This post is by a banned member (pompytt) - Unhide
pompytt  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(21 February, 2021 - 09:21 PM)Sors Wrote: Show More
No luck here so far.

If you do end up finding anything, please post [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]