Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Starcraft 2

by ZeHuntaKilLa - 24 May, 2020 - 06:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (b1200) - Unhide
b1200  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I use to enjoy matchmaking but like you've suggested the community skill has improved a lot since the earlier starcraft days, lots of guides and builds that are so well fine tuned that people who have lots of time to play can master these. I'm sure if you can find the time to do the same you might enjoy it more. I just get on and check out some custom games every once in while hoping to find a DOTA equivalent from back from the WC3 CG days.
This post is by a banned member (ZeHuntaKilLa) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Man used to love those. I read about the WC3 updated "Reforged" version and how much it failed. Apparently Blizz is failing badly nowadays.
This post is by a banned member (VKXAN) - Unhide
VKXAN  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 May, 2020 - 06:54 PM)ZeHuntaKilLa Wrote: Show More
Hey,

Is there anyone who's currently playing SC2 online? I have been contemplating of getting back into it if my time and my wallet lets me (need a pc), but all I keep hearing about it is how the community is shit now, and how everything is dominated by Koreans.

Anyone got input on this, I mean, is the game enjoyable still on a multiplayer level?

Thanks,
pepeokay

I tried sc2 earlier this year and the queue time is around 5 min (im dog thoe) the playerbase seems ok if you want a general estimation you can go onto winter's youtube channel and see how many views but dam its dominated by asians
This post is by a banned member (blessedhawaii) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ZeHuntaKilLa) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 July, 2020 - 07:49 AM)blessedhawaii Wrote: Show More
the community itself isn't as toxic as League, I play for the fun now in ranked teams. 1v1 is super competitive on te EU and KO servers

Yeah, I'm looking to get into the EU competetive games, after work haha
You will own nothing and you will be happy.
PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (lofasz) - Unhide
lofasz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Thanks SadNigga
[Image: dhrLGFy.png]