Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Steam Checker [WALLET] C# Coding

by (DANK) - 21 October, 2018 - 12:40 AM
This post is by a banned member ((DANK)) - Unhide
(DANK)  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 December, 2018 - 04:11 AM by (DANK).)
Hello, My name is (DANK)

I am in need of some assistance for a project that would be very cool if finished

**DETAILED EXPLANATION OF WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN**

The steam wallet codes are in a .txt file and each on there own separate line, I would then like the .txt file to be read than to be inputted into a list where I could have a button start the checking. The list would go from top to bottom of the .txt file and the checking would be done through an automated web browser that would store the line being checked as a variable named endline and the following would be the code used to check the wallet code

then the URL would look like [this][1]. If the text in the URL page shows 11 instead of the 22 depicted in the hyperlink it means it is a correct code. You do have to login to be able to verify if it works or not but I already have that covered. Then every code checked that has the 22 instead of 21 is put into another textbox where I can then save it to a .txt if needed.

**QUESTION 1**
How can I take a multiline text box and give each new line its own variable which can be added to the end of this given code.

**QUESTION 2**
How can the application read the web browser for the 11 that identify's it as working and then save that variable that was added to the end of the code in question 1 to a textbox.

I will release it with auth when it is done
This post is by a banned member (fishHotPokket) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
with auth :( PepeHands
(DANK)  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 October, 2018 - 12:42 AM)fishHotPokket Wrote: Show More
with auth :( PepeHands

Thats if I can get it functioning brother
This post is by a banned member (fishHotPokket) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
ok brother. brb learning C++
(DANK)  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 October, 2018 - 12:45 AM)fishHotPokket Wrote: Show More
ok brother. brb learning C++

Alright brother
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
5 Years of service
please code, this would be perfect for you to sell
This post is by a banned member (Grmiiiiiiii) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 October, 2018 - 12:40 AM)(DANK) Wrote: Show More
Hello, My name is (DANK)

I am in need of some assistance for a project that would be very cool if finished

**DETAILED EXPLANATION OF WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN**

The steam wallet codes are in a .txt file and each on there own separate line, I would then like the .txt file to be read than to be inputted into a list where I could have a button start the checking. The list would go from top to bottom of the .txt file and the checking would be done through an automated web browser that would store the line being checked as a variable named endline and the following would be the code used to check the wallet code

then the URL would look like [this][1]. If the text in the URL page shows 22 instead of the 21 depicted in the hyperlink it means it is a correct code. You do have to login to be able to verify if it works or not but I already have that covered. Then every code checked that has the 22 instead of 21 is put into another textbox where I can then save it to a .txt if needed.

**QUESTION 1**
How can I take a multiline text box and give each new line its own variable which can be added to the end of this given code.

**QUESTION 2**
How can the application read the web browser for the 22 that identify's it as working and then save that variable that was added to the end of the code in question 1 to a textbox.

I will release it with auth when it is done
This post is by a banned member (X11) - Unhide
X11  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 November, 2018 - 09:04 PM by X11.)
You could easily use a python script to read the text file and send each code in an HTTP GET request with your session cookie and check the response for the success code. That would be less than an hour's work. No need for a GUI.