Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Stocks

by deadpool1000 - 22 January, 2021 - 10:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (deadpool1000) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Anyone Knows the best stocks to invest?
This post is by a banned member (Maestro_js) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (jenel981) - Unhide
jenel981  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
KingSoft Cloud, KC, if you are looking long term. Clouding, solid company, 10-20x in 5-10 years. now around 70$, this year 100$ minimum. 
Virgin Galactic - SPCE - strong Richard Branson company, now around  50$.  100$ this year without any problem.
OEG - price target 15-20$ till summer.
NNDM - if they will make dilution, BUY! still strong buy now at 15$
XPEV - xpeng Chinese EV - strong company, 2 factories for production. Asian car of the year, etc.
XERS - pharmaceutical company, also strong one

Keep in mind, these are safe investments, they will  not make 200% in 1 year

Thank me later ;)
This post is by a banned member (nNacho) - Unhide
nNacho  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
WMT is an easy buy right now. Big dip this week, but as the world opens up, the boom will come back. And Walmart is always growing.
This post is by a banned member (morganfrank) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 May, 2021 - 11:42 AM by morganfrank.)
Personally, I think you should get into stock trading. One thing about it is even if you can’t trade, there are services where you can pay to get signals or maybe even for free. You can also do some research about trading and see if you can do it. Tbh, trading is a bit hard and very risky, so do some research and see if you can handle it. The main factor determining your success is your strategy, obviously after you’ve gotten a good broker. I have tried so many strategies that only work for some time, as winning is not consistent, but now I have gotten a new strategy https://timthomas.co/6-of-the-best-swing...trategies/, which I want to try soon, and hopefully it’ll be as I expect.