Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Suggest me a good MMORPG

by LOKFLOKI - 27 April, 2018 - 07:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (Airbomber) - Unhide
Airbomber  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I have been playing Tera for long time. Sad that i quit playing it.
[Image: Click-like.gif]
Do Not Forget To Click A Like :)
This post is by a banned member (zGatto) - Unhide
zGatto  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I suggest you Metin2, it was my first MMORPG. But the official game is very stressful and
you have to spend a lot of time on it. I suggest you a retro server of it.
[Image: RdqSVYG.png]
This post is by a banned member (alinoris) - Unhide
alinoris  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Well...Guild wars 2 has a very active community, usually very nice too (if you're in troubles, very often you see ppl running to help).
Lots of new contents, in terms of new maps, personal story mode, raids (a new one has been added yesterday ^^), fractals (peculiar types of insyances), instances, items, etc, are added constantly.
There is no open world pvp in "ordinary maps", but for that you have arenas (Mists) or you can join the World vs World action.
The main "problem"  with GW2 is that, if you're used to WOW-like games, that is playing/grinding to get the best gear and be more powerful, this isn't your game: you can craft your ascended gear and it's the best you can get, because legendary gear only allows you to switch through specializations (berserker, knight, carrion, etc......stats), but it's exactly equal to ascended in terms of gear level.
To make it short, in GW2 you play to reach goals, or to get new skins, to explore...not to improve your gear in terms of raw power (even in pvp everyone gets equalized gear).

About Tera: the combat system is fun, one of the best (imho), the graphics is still great, you can level up by doing the story and it seems almost a single player rpg (I had fun with it too), raids are cool....but it's a damn pay to win game and the community is fading quickly...it's quite small atm.

Bless Online has been a big disappointment for everyone...I hope they will make it better, but...

Black Desert Online....amazing graphics, but u need to gring savagely (and it gets boring) and sadly it's becoming more and more a ptw game too.

I have some hopes for Ashes of Creation...still in development tough ^^
This post is by a banned member (Nork0i) - Unhide
Nork0i  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I got lost in Elder Scrolls Online for longer than i would like to admit ha....not sure it's the best if you want that "playing together" feeling though. The E3 trailer for their new expansion called Elsweyr looked good too...
This post is by a banned member (UIG882) - Unhide
UIG882  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
same as the guy above me, Elder Scrolls Online is my current favorite
This post is by a banned member (Nossbargaming) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 June, 2018 - 03:50 PM)Elliot Alderson Wrote: Show More
Final Fantasy 14 oynamanı tavsiye ederim!

GERÇEKTEN GÜZEL Mİ?
[Image: NLpWRY.png]
This post is by a banned member (Puppete) - Unhide
Puppete  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
ragnarok online is very good game, they just released ragnarok online mobile, uhm... that one is kinda decent too if you dont have too much time
This post is by a banned member (fern16) - Unhide
fern16  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Gotta check this out. thanks, OP!