Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Suggestion To Stop Leechers

by mze - 22 June, 2023 - 07:06 PM
This post is by a banned member (mze) - Unhide
mze  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 22 June, 2023 - 07:11 PM by mze. Edited 2 times in total.)
We all know how annoying it can be to deal with leechers on this site. While banning them may seem like a solution, it often proves ineffective in the long run. That's why I've come up with two big brain ways to address this issue that I believe should be implemented.

First Way To Stop Leechers:
I propose implementing a feature that lets users set a minimum thread requirement for viewing their posts. This feature would be available when creating a new thread, allowing users to decide the number of threads a viewer must have contributed before being able to see their post. With this feature, individuals who have made little or no contribution to the community, such as those with a high post count but no threads or little to no threads, would be restricted from accessing certain posts. By placing control in the hands of users, we can encourage more constructive and valuable engagement on the site, while discouraging leeching behavior.

Second Way To Stop Leechers:
I suggest implementing a "like to view" feature that requires users to engage with the content before accessing it. Specifically, users would need to like the post and provide a meaningful response related to the thread topic in order to unlock the content. This would discourage users from simply replying with random keywords or "thanks" messages, and instead encourage them to contribute value to the community. For upgraded members such as supreme, premium, and infinity, who have already made a significant contribution to the site, the "like to view" requirement would be waived. This would reward active and engaged while still encouraging new users to participate and contribute in meaningful ways. By implementing this feature, we can create a more positive and engaging community that values quality over quantity, and ensures that the original poster receives the engagement and feedback they deserve.
This post is by a banned member (P4L) - Unhide
P4L  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
I agree with the second one
[Image: newgood2ndd35b8b305171569c.gif]
Available

Available
This post is by a banned member (CassGodz1) - Unhide
CassGodz1  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 June, 2023 - 11:48 AM by CassGodz1.)
TTYTYTYTYTYTY :feelssadman: :feelssadman: :feelssadman: [Image: pepe.gif] :monkah:

AS
This post is by a banned member (Ann2004) - Unhide
Ann2004  
Registered
Threads
First idea might create a lot of spams, for example, the leechers can just post bullshit suggestions in this forum and bypass the requirement.

Second idea seems better, however, likes are used mostly to decided if the contents is bad or good and if people are forced to like in order to view a post to see it then it kind of defeat the purpose of liking in the first place. And yes, people can just unlike if the contents are bad or don't work but that can be quite tedious and most will probably just don't bother to do it.
This post is by a banned member (MrWhisky) - Unhide
MrWhisky  
Supreme
Threads
bullshit, cio traffic comes from non upgraded users which eventually upgrade, ya cannot expect from a random guy on internet who wants free netflix account to post meaningful Threads before he gets his account.

also, being honest, I got no clue what you should type except for "Thanks" before you even saw the content.    "LET ME SEE"  [Image: ksz.png]
cannot say to barista anything related to the coffee if you didnt tasted it.

in general, the concept you think about would work in a perfect world, but on earth either you get new users AND Leechers on cio or you can directly shut down register at all.