Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐ MOONPROXIES ⭐ROTATING RESIDENTIAL PROXIES ⭐ USA EUROPE WORLDWIDE ⭐ WE ARE BACK ⭐

by Belgium - 29 August, 2021 - 03:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (xxxHype) - Unhide
xxxHype  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 October, 2021 - 08:04 AM by xxxHype.)
(11 October, 2021 - 11:25 PM)Belgium Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2021 - 11:10 PM)xxxHype Wrote: Show More
Do not buy these. The didn't work for the targets I asked for and the owner barely ever responds and when he does its just so he can insult you. He then refused to refund me and then kicked me from the server. Straight scammer. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT deal business with this scammer.

You made 2 scam reports and you lost them because I proved that it was your config that doesn't work. You have the hate because you don't want to admit that you were using public config

@Liars pls delete this message

Gonna receive a refund just like how other users have that opened up scam reports, dont even worry.

(11 October, 2021 - 11:25 PM)Belgium Wrote: Show More
(11 October, 2021 - 11:10 PM)xxxHype Wrote: Show More
Do not buy these. The didn't work for the targets I asked for and the owner barely ever responds and when he does its just so he can insult you. He then refused to refund me and then kicked me from the server. Straight scammer. DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT deal business with this scammer.

You made 2 scam reports and you lost them because I proved that it was your config that doesn't work. You have the hate because you don't want to admit that you were using public config

@Liars pls delete this message

Gonna receive a refund just like how other users have that opened up scam reports, dont even worry.

Don't let this guy fool you, extremely unprofessional and enjoys insulting and scamming users. Just check his scam reports.

Avoid buying from him at all cost.
This post is by a banned member (Belgium) - Unhide