Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[#1] 100% SHOPIFY STORE SETUP - EASY $500+/DAY - [1-ON-1 MENTORSHIP INCLUDED] - SALE

by Swiftly - 12 September, 2020 - 02:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (Swiftly) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (wawawallace) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Anyone bought and getting success with his service?
This post is by a banned member (cohicac446) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 September, 2020 - 02:58 PM)Swiftly Wrote: Show More
[Image: shopify-logo.png]

WHAT IS THIS?

Have you ever wanted to get into the eCommerce world? Did you ever want to own your very own Shopify store? Then you came to the right place, through this service I offer a full store setup and guidance/mentorship to getting you started on earning big through Shopify.

Shopify is one of the biggest eCommerce platforms that offers easy to use tools and tips to get you started in selling online.

As a Shopify expert and previous owner of multiple drop shipping stores with a very high profit of return I believe that everyone should be given a chance to create a passive income online or a full time job at home through the Shopify platform.

WHAT DO YOU GET?

Store Setup
- I will build and setup your entire store, add plugins for high ROA, add all the necessary pages such as the TOS/refund Policy/Shipping Policy and more.

Graphics Design
- For high conversation I will choose the best images and will optimize the images for SEO. I will also create/design the logo and all other images that pertain to the store. (Banners/Social Media Graphics, Icons, Footer images, etc).

Premium Theme
- Since Shopify provides only a few free themes. I will be picking through a wide selection of Premium themes to choose what best fits your store, included FOR FREE.
- Usually I will use the theme Booster Theme - https://boostertheme.com/  - 179$ for the highest conversions.
- If you want the theme designed/coded different than how it looks I will also do that for an UP CHARGE.

SEO Optimized
- Your store will be fully SEO optimized with extensive keywords, image tags, site optimization and more. If you plan to grow your store through orange google searches than SEO is essential for growth and for a long term plan. This will boost your traffic over time and will get you ranked higher on your favorite search engine. Such as Google/Bing/Yahoo/etc.

25 Days Store Maintenance
- I will provide a “Warranty” or in other words support and maintenance for your web store for 25 days in total. This includes revisions, logo edits, niche change, theme edits, plugin inclusion, and edits.

Facebook Ads Tutorial
- Why not utilize the worlds largest social media platform to get all your sales? With years of experience with facebook ads, I will show you the tricks/tips and everything that you need to know to get your ads up and running with high conversions. I will also show you how to setup and get your ads running on facebook.

10 Winning Products Imported & Optimized
- Depending on what niche you go with, I will import 10 winning products from that Niche into your store. I will also show you examples of Facebook Ad for each of the products that are imported. The hardest part of Shopify is finding winning products, and that has already been accomplished here. All you have to do is follow the ad steps I provide and you just RUN THEM and see the profits come in.

Facebook Pixels & Google Analytics Integration
- I will integrate and implement Facebook pixels and Google analytics onto your store so you can keep track of your customers and activities. This is very useful in SEO, Targeting, and more for your Shopify success.

1 ON 1 Mentoring
- I will show and teach you about the Shopify eCommerce platform/drop shipping/print on demand, and how to use your store. We will go through the basics of Shopify to the most advanced parts of it.

The Choice Is Yours
- We let you pick if you want a drop shipping store or another type of store such as print on demand. You pick and choose, we deliver.

If you have any questions, issues, concerns, please contact me:

Discord: Swifter#0830

* Always confirm on-site that you are talking to me. I will NOT be responsible if you get scammed by an imposter.

FAQ -

Show ContentSpoiler:
PACKAGE/PRICES -

ALL FEATURES INCLUDED (FULLY DEVELOPED/CUSTOM MADE SHOPIFY STORE) - 130$

PAYMENT METHODS -

BTC, ETH, LTC, CASHAPP, VENMO, STRIPE

TERMS OF SERVICE ( MUST READ ) -

* You are purchasing a Shopify store with all the features above.
* There are no refunds unless I don’t finish your store.
* If you open a chargeback, I will delete your Shopify store (even if the password is changed). There will be a community report and scam report opened against you as well. 
* Payment will be paid in full before I get to work or any work is done.
* Do not spam me or contact me 24/7 about your store or problems that you be encountering if I am not available. I have a life and I have things to do as well, I will respond as soon as I see your message.
* Unnecessary sales trashing & spamming posts on the thread will not be tolerated. 
* By purchasing you automatically agree to all current & future Terms of Service.

ok tgrd gh