Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

15%+ Profit a Month! Crypto Mining Huge Opportunity for Investment(Check Out)

by BlackJackk - 03 February, 2021 - 04:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (BlackJackk) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 February, 2021 - 04:05 AM by BlackJackk.)
I will share one of my biggest investments, so far(I bought 8x RTX 3070 making me 30-35 GBP a day)

1.(Profit) Right now investing in crypto mining is really profitable, because for example: GRAPHIC CARD 3060 TI (Sell price: 600GBP) EARNS roughly about 130GBP a month, which means you will return your investment in 4.6 Months. 

2.(Pluses) It is an low risk investment, because with the Graphic cards you get between 3-5 years warranty which means you are insured, they will be mining for you in the next
three years for sure. if something happens and mining isn't profitable in the future you can still sell your Graphic cards for minimum of 65% of the price bought when they were new. This means that you only need to mine for 2 Months and your investment becomes RISK FREE, because for this 2 months you will be able to cover the 35% you will lose if you sell the graphic cards.

Even with low math skills you can realize the opportunity in this investment, so go on make your research and contact me if you need any help to do it. [Image: Amusing.png]

In this Thread I only shared the cover and there is a lot more to be explained, but If you found it interesting, share your opinion in the comments below and if there is enough interest I will start posting detailed threads about it .
This post is by a banned member (scrape) - Unhide
scrape  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
But in 2-3 months these cards wont be viable anymore and youll have to buy new ones Hype
This post is by a banned member (RightIce) - Unhide
RightIce  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
How much do you pay for electricity?
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 February, 2021 - 01:27 AM by BlackJackk.)
about 8% of the total profit I earn.

(03 February, 2021 - 04:21 AM)scrape Wrote: Show More
But in 2-3 months these cards wont be viable anymore and youll have to buy new ones Hype

They will be, because 8GB graphic cards will be mining for at least an year more.
♣️DDOS LAYER 7&4  350GB+ (Websites, FiveM, Minecraft, Home Connections and much more)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (williamSE) - Unhide
williamSE  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Ay bro, thought about refunding those bad boys?

Ez profit. Also what coin are you mining?
Threads
3 Years of service
ETH mate
♣️DDOS LAYER 7&4  350GB+ (Websites, FiveM, Minecraft, Home Connections and much more)
[Image: giphy.gif]