Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

2x Cracked.to supreme giveaway

by Cups - 08 May, 2019 - 06:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (FriendlySells) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 May, 2019 - 06:01 PM)Cups Wrote: Show More
Hi cracked.to users, so yeah because I am a rich boy (no) i'm making a little giveaway.

Win your supreme lifetime subscription for you or your friend so you can flex on infinity niggas.

As I don't want to buy a role for people who are not implicated in the forum's life you will need to match these requirements :

• Not more than 50% of leeching level
  • At least 20 likes.
  • At least 2 threads.
  • And you need to be premium or infinity
To participate in the giveaway, just leave a fookin comment saying why YOU should win and not other leechers amirite :ezy: 

I'll pick a winner in 1 week :comfy:  good luck boys.

(disclaimer : floraiN is holding me hostage in his basement, he is forcing me to make this giveaway please call the cops)

Alrighty, I'm not gonna Bullshit your ass like some others. I'm active as shit and post a lot for the community, the complete opposite of a leecher. I meet all your requirements. Now its time for sucking up [not rlly] Ty for Gayxenta and Gayxenta CLR. Much appreciated. Now if you consider this reply that would be pretty sexy. I'd like supreme because am wanna be cool kid. Ty and have a good day/night/african sunlight
This post is by a banned member (Xarayh) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Skr00t) - Unhide
Skr00t  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Plz I need it Thanks
This post is by a banned member (Sycona) - Unhide
Sycona  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Hi cracked.to users, so yeah because I am a rich boy (no) i'm making a little giveaway.

Win your supreme lifetime subscription for you or your friend so you can flex on infinity niggas.

As I don't want to buy a role for people who are not implicated in the forum's life you will need to match these requirements :

• At least 20 likes.
  • At least 2 threads.
To participate in the giveaway, just leave a fookin comment saying why YOU should win and not other leechers amirite :ezy: 

(disclaimer : floraiN is holding me hostage in his basement, he is forcing me to make this giveaway please call the cops)
I should win because I want to help the cracked.to community by posting some very useful methods and having supreme can further increase a bit of trust so people don't need to hesitate when doing so
[Image: PYaFWhQ.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Ordwise) - Unhide
Ordwise  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
1. Need to flex
Glwg Kappa
[Image: Sublime-Signature.gif]
UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT FOR LIFETIME TODAY!
|| SHOP LINK || DISCORD SERVER ||

[Image: Sublime-Signature.gif]
This post is by a banned member (AngelCry) - Unhide
AngelCry  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
I want win for give money to africa
This post is by a banned member (Atlantis) - Unhide
Atlantis  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service

• At least 20 likes.
  • At least 2 threads.

I should win because, premium is only 1 month right now, and I only have 4 dollar btc in my wallet Feelssadman
[Image: dqy6Sf1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 May, 2019 - 06:01 PM)Rareswans Wrote: Show More
@TimeChangeEverything  Need to win ;)

@Rareswans Thanks a lot Buddy For Supporting me. I need a more Supporter like You.

Above Services are Paid Advertisement