ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

95x Fresh (75+20 new) --- Information on Proxy Dashboard / Static / Mobile / Rotating

by Verified - 2 weeks ago
This post is by a banned member (Verified) - Unhide
Verified  
Supreme
Rep
Threads: 70
Vouches: 11
Credits: 13.202
Star500.000 CreditsThe Holy BitcoinThe Holy BitcoinThe Holy BitcoinThe Holy BitcoinThe Holy BitcoinTriple UpgradeSupreme50 ReputationSilver CoinSilver Coin100.000 Credits100.000 CreditsLeakgodLeakgodLeakgodLeakgodLeakgodPremiumPremiumRuby GemHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardTwo Factor AuthenticationInfinity
THIS ISNT A SALES THREAD - ITS A KNOWLEDGE THREAD (+20 free proxies at the bottom)

As the release of proxies are coming I wanted to enlighten everyone on what to expect, and where to find it all. 
[Image: Amusing.png]

I don't offer proxies to just a specific group, I source, create, manufacture, farm and plant many proxies all legally and all at a fraction of the normal cost. How? Simple. I'm not a reseller. Resellers in todays market jack the prices up, simply speaking, they buy from a guy who buys from a guy.

NOW and LATER
Will have a dashboard to manage all of my services both free and paid soon, but for now:
Static Proxies
(Fully operational)
These are sold (1 Month to 12 Months) 100% Clean and GEO-LOCATION Focused: So You manage social media accounts etc, this is for you. (STATIC PROXIES DO NOT CHANGE)

[Image: Proxyserversxcologo.png]
ProxyServers.co
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile 4G LTE Proxies
(Not completed, but will be today)
These are sold month to month. 100% Mobile reverse proxies on various refresh times. Can vary 30 seconds - 10 minutes. PRIVATE modems are 1 minute refreshes.
[Image: Avatarish.png]
FreshLTE.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Residential Rotating Proxies
(Mixed Protocol) (Not completed, will be this week)
These are sold in tariffs as you are used to. Prices aren't complete yet and my website is coming along. These will have rotating, pay per GB bandwidth and I will offer some unlimited plans.
(These are like the proxies I give away daily, except more of them, and rotating).
[Image: Proxyflamelogo.png]
ProxyFlame.com
Free Very Available Updated (Premium) Free Proxies
     (Not completed but almost complete, will be released soon)
These are proxies I scrape for free and update regularly, they will be provided free for everyone to use. These will be >= Proxyscrape but better. Better because I constantly run and test them through open requests and delete the bad ones. Simply they are usually a full list of working proxies, not a gaggle fuc* of proxies from who knows where getting slammed.
[Image: Avatarish.png]
Proxies.Blog | Proxies.Work | Proxies.City | Proxies.Guru | Proxies.World | Proxies.Email
Dashboard for all things Verified (Proxies)
Dashboard to manage, use and all that jazz, which I havent fully developed so bare with me. Will be a lot coming, reseller dashboard, etc. A lot of exclusive things. Proxies from everywhere. Anywhere. Think of any provider, I can be mushed into a single package. 10 providers, 1 provider or just mine.
[Image: Psg.png]
ProxyReverse.com | Proxy.SG
Yeah so thats that, if anyone needs anything im always (trying) to help. Thanks for reading and I look forward in hooking everyone up shortly. (As it stands just static is out, please give me a few to finish up the other 4 projects).

[Image: PepoThink.png]

And heres the 20 Proxies I promised for dealing with all that^^.

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

[Image: VerifiedProxies.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (badass_kid) - Unhide
Rep
Threads: 203
Vouches: 15
Credits: 0
Silver CoinLeakgod50 ReputationSupremeInfinity
you cool bro keep going :)
 SIG SPACE TILL 10/08/2020 BY AQUA
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e6164786d2e6465762f39...612e676966]
[Image: standard_1.gif]
MY ACCOUNTS SHOP > HERE

SIG SPACE TILL 10/15/2020 BY [Image: Untitled_design.png]

This post is by a banned member (Shift) - Unhide
Shift  
Supreme
Rep
Threads: 103
Vouches: 8
Credits: 130
AddictedSupreme50 ReputationBat
What hardware are you running for your mobile proxies setup?
Also what carrier are they using?
Need Something Developed?
Contact My Discord: Alexs77#2942
Verified  
Supreme
Rep
Star500.000 CreditsThe Holy BitcoinThe Holy BitcoinThe Holy BitcoinThe Holy BitcoinThe Holy BitcoinTriple UpgradeSupreme50 ReputationSilver CoinSilver Coin100.000 Credits100.000 CreditsLeakgodLeakgodLeakgodLeakgodLeakgodPremiumPremiumRuby GemHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardTwo Factor AuthenticationInfinity
2 weeks agoShift Wrote: Show More

I have farms in many countries. (Partners in EU/Eastern Countries, US, Canada and South Africa).

Most of my farms are mixed into mainly 3-4 load balancers depending on requesting location. When you buy one youll have a modem IP, usually EU/US but it (refreshes) every 30 seconds to one minute.

Dedicated mobile modems refresh every 1 minute, are 100% private and used ONLY by you. This is usually about $50-80 and Ill be selling for around $20-30 depending.

Shared is still very high quality, 2-3 MAXIMUM users, and the same applies. Shared still use rotational load balancing and reverse back connect algorithms. These sell usually $25-40 and Ill be selling around $15-20. These work on virtually everything, as they have pools the size of Manhattan behind them, and given the constant refresh, they don't ban easily (mobile bans less frequently because ips are usually shared among thousands of devices) and if they do ban, there cooldown is far quicker. But since you'll only use one IP for maximum 1 minute, times 1-5 million IPs, you'll be good to go. I've ran full 2 million requests on 2 single ports, and had no issue. Add about 10-25 modems together, and its very reliable for just about everything on the internet.

I use most farms with raspberry PI's, a sim card and 1GB-10GBps internet. Set a script to autorefresh and then sync the port to a balancer. And bam, you have an HQ mobile proxy, and I do it for less, with really good partners.

This post is by a banned member (Shift) - Unhide
Shift  
Supreme
Rep
Threads: 103
Vouches: 8
Credits: 130
AddictedSupreme50 ReputationBat
2 weeks agoVerified Wrote: Show More

I have farms in many countries. (Partners in EU/Eastern Countries, US, Canada and South Africa).

Most of my farms are mixed into mainly 3-4 load balancers depending on requesting location. When you buy one youll have a modem IP, usually EU/US but it (refreshes) every 30 seconds to one minute.

Dedicated mobile modems refresh every 1 minute, are 100% private and used ONLY by you. This is usually about $50-80 and Ill be selling for around $20-30 depending.

Shared is still very high quality, 2-3 MAXIMUM users, and the same applies. Shared still use rotational load balancing and reverse back connect algorithms. These sell usually $25-40 and Ill be selling around $15-20. These work on virtually everything, as they have pools the size of Manhattan behind them, and given the constant refresh, they don't ban easily (mobile bans less frequently because ips are usually shared among thousands of devices) and if they do ban, there cooldown is far quicker. But since you'll only use one IP for maximum 1 minute, times 1-5 million IPs, you'll be good to go. I've ran full 2 million requests on 2 single ports, and had no issue. Add about 10-25 modems together, and its very reliable for just about everything on the internet.

I use most farms with raspberry PI's, a sim card and 1GB-10GBps internet. Set a script to autorefresh and then sync the port to a balancer. And bam, you have an HQ mobile proxy, and I do it for less, with really good partners.

Nice stuff, I plan on setting up some of my own mobile proxies in the near future.
For your mobile proxies are these unlimited bandwidth or priced by bandwidth used?
If you do have unlimited bandwidth for some of these mobile proxy providers you partner with, do you know how they deal with data throttling? 

Also glws, I'm looking forward to seeing the direction your service goes since I am tired of 90% of c.to providers just reselling and not knowing anything about what they are actually selling.
Need Something Developed?
Contact My Discord: Alexs77#2942
Verified  
Supreme
Rep
2 weeks agoVerified Wrote: Show More

Nice stuff, I plan on setting up some of my own mobile proxies in the near future.
For your mobile proxies are these unlimited bandwidth or priced by bandwidth used?
If you do have unlimited bandwidth for some of these mobile proxy providers you partner with, do you know how they deal with data throttling? 

Also glws, I'm looking forward to seeing the direction your service goes since I am tired of 90% of c.to providers just reselling and not knowing anything about what they are actually selling.

Sorry for the late reply, crazy weekend.

Mobile proxies are unlimited bandwidth, no thread limit, although they will max out on their own accord, but refresh as its a nice consistent usage, especially with several ports.

I have no issue with the resellers, as we all are reselling to some degree, but I definitely take pride in them, and its my complete profession so I better.