So there many sorts off scams like this I got this message like seconds ago I just want you to be aware

How are you :)

I saw your services on Cracked, and I was interested.

A bit of back story about me is, I own the second biggest Fortnite ATShop in the world, and I am not sure if you have seen but me and other sellers have noticed that PayPal has seem to randomly become stricter and is limiting a lot more now than ever regarding to auto buy shops.

I have tried changing my payment processer on shop to Send Owl but atshop will not allow that so my only hope is to get some strong PayPal's that can take my income.

I was using one of the accounts I made up until 7-8 weeks ago, it was one of the strongest accounts I have seen, it took over $550k and had over 3,700 chargebacks before it got perm limited.

I began using stealths although, some sellers are good some are not.

The best I was able to achieve was $500 a day with no issues but 3 days ago it was badly limited (17 tasks)

As I did not have PayPal enabled for awhile on my shop if I added PayPal right now I would be making $500 a day for the first 3-4 weeks, once I email my customers etc I would be back on track to making:

$2,500-4,000 a day.
$17,500 - $28,000 a week.
$912,500 - $1,460,000 a year.

So if you could let me know what you think I would appreciate it, hopefully you could hold.

Looking forward to your reply slight_smile
I saw your account is aged, and I am happy allowing you to take 20%.

That would workout as:

$500 - $800 a day
$3,500 - $5,600 a week
$182,500 - $292,000

Would be your earnings if the PayPal is strong enough if I built back up the PayPal customers.