Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

AccountBot.io | Auto Replacements 24/7 | Netflix | Spotify | Disney+ | DAZN & more!

by Ardyn - 29 July, 2020 - 01:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ardyn) - Unhide
Ardyn  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
AccountBot.io - Auto Account Replacement

Partnered with 
Spotify.ac - Premium Upgrade Service
[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FHFd9ncd.png]

We present new features such as 
auto replacements, a hybrid reseller & affiliate system.

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ipixls.net%2Fmi24Iuo.jpg]

To purchase a subscription to any of the account types do the following:

1. Open the website via its URL, and head to the "Register" tab.
2. Register using the provided link. If you do not see the activation email, make sure to check your spam folder.
3. Click on "Explore" tab and purchase the desired package.
4. Click on the "Subscriptions" tab to access the subscriptions for accounts you purchased.
5. Sit back and enjoy working accounts all the time.

Country select is activated on Netflix, Disney+, ViaPlay, & Spotify. Team select is active on NBA & NHL.

Note: Contact us directly in case of any issue or enquiry. We have live chat & round-the-clock ticket support. Do not reverse any payments, it will have implications for your own accounts & trigger our anti-fraud system. We are have a lenient return policy & resolution rate, so voice your concern over to us first.

Show ContentSpoiler:
Discord: Ardyn#0007
This post is by a banned member (Homesick) - Unhide
Homesick  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Vouch for this amazing service
This post is by a banned member (BurnUalive) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi I was redirected by the spotify.ac administrator over here. Vouch for the amazing service. I have been using the service for over a year. However I am being refused for the replacement when I asked for one yesterday. I have never made any claims until now and stating the fact that you claim lifetime upgrade I feel cheated in a way. I was told that the team has changed and how they had revamped the entire v3 and the costs that you had to pay for the upgrade. My only problem is when a customer buys any service from you we expect the service we paid for not the excuses. Anyways I came here to get some help as I was told to contact @Ardyn. Thanks and I'll wait for your reply.
This post is by a banned member (Ardyn) - Unhide
Ardyn  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
Contact on the site(s) if you need support. We're not maintaining an active enough forum presence right now.
Discord: Ardyn#0007
This post is by a banned member (kopieren) - Unhide
kopieren  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
(11 September, 2020 - 05:35 AM)Ardyn Wrote: Show More
Contact on the site(s) if you need support. We're not maintaining an active enough forum presence right now.

I bought YouTube premium for 1 year and it only lasted ~2 months made a ticket and sent email and no response for over a week
This post is by a banned member (aiikm) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (aiikm) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Loewe) - Unhide
Loewe  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2023 - 11:39 PM by Loewe.)
Deciding to comment here. They were good previously, but now this service is a scam. Had a warranty a

Deciding to comment here. They were good previously, but now this service is a scam. Had a warranty, tried getting it replaced for months and getting in contact for a while. They completely ignore up until the warranty expired. Be extremely careful