Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Am1nol ban - Potential reason - ME SERIOUS TY

by Hans693 - 07 October, 2019 - 11:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (Hans693) - Unhide
Hans693  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Ok, so everybody know that our @Am1nol have been banned, but we don't know why! @floraiN will soon reveal why (One hour), and i want to post my hypothese about this. So as you can see in his profile, the ban reason is "Game Over". We all know that we get this message when we die in a video game (or irl, nobody know kappa ).
So we got our first clue. Secondly, what is the most famous game that have this screen, yes it's Super Mario Bros (first one). Here is our second clue. And finally we know that @Am1nol and @floraiN play video-games, so we got our last clue. I think that @Am1nol provoked @floraiN, by telling him that he is better than him in mario, and @floraiN was angry, cauz he only  played this game when he was a kid. So he told him that if he win (flo), he gonna ban am1. And because am1 is dumb, he accepted. They did the 1 vs 1, and flo won, so am1 was banned. And here is why @Am1nol was banned for cracked.to

ty for reading
[Image: H4ZGKs1.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Jensen) - Unhide
Jensen  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
I no bully for this time
This post is by a banned member (Fraudlash) - Unhide
Fraudlash  
Reverser
Threads
5 Years of service
when everyone started using koiVM suddenly, we faced a game over as well but we passed over it.. Kappa
[Image: Banner.gif]

Ad space by @Dav expires 2/14/2024

SELLING THIS MIDDLE SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SPOT CONTACT @Liars FOR PRICING

AD BY @ expires 13th November