Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐SOMEONE IS IMPERSONATING ME ⭐BE CAREFUL & DON'T DEAL WITHOUT VERIFICATION⭐PM ME

by JamesBond - 24 October, 2020 - 07:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (JamesBond) - Unhide
JamesBond  
Premium Member
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 March, 2023 - 11:54 AM by JamesBond. Edited 5 times in total.)
USE BRAIN, VERIFY FIRST & AVOID SCAMS [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png]

Someone is currently impersonating me on "TELEGRAM" & "DISCORD"
USE BRAIN, VERIFY FIRST & AVOID SCAMS  [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] 
 CLICK HERE to know more about this incident 

VERIFY FIRST by  Sending me the screenshot of the "Conversation" & avoid getting "scammed"

Beware of my Impersonators - Be Careful & Don't do Business, with any profile (on Discord or on Telegram) claiming it to be "@JamesBond (on cracked.to)" without "verifying" via "Direct Message" here on my "Cracked.to" Profile.

I will never contact you and say "I  (@JamesBond) want to "sell" something" because "I DO NOT SELL" anything. (off-site/on-site)
I do not do Crypto exchanges, etc.

I don't do Business, without "verification" via "Direct Message" here on Cracked.to
I will never say "No" for any kinda verification here on, Cracked.to site. 

If any @JamesBond profile (off-site), tries to AVOID verification via "Direct Message" here on Cracked.to (when initiating the Deal/Business with "you" ) then it's my Impersonator. USE BRAIN & AVOID SCAMS [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png]

Therefore, Before dealing with any @JamesBond (on-site/off-site), Verify with me via "Direct Message" here (Send me the screenshot of the Conversation) to Avoid Scams.
[Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png]

Ask for my DISCORD ID or TELEGRAM ID "only" via "Direct Message" here on Cracked.to
My
profile page ->>>>>    https://cracked.to/JamesBond

This is also an official guide on how to find "Discord UID / User ID / Server ID / Message ID"  CLICK HERE

There are many scams unfolding nowadays on this forum, like these
Scam Tactic No. 1  
CLICK HERE 
Scam Tactic No. 2  ClICK HERE
Scam Tactic No. 3  CLICK HERE

Scam Tactic No. 4  CLICK HERE

Check out this
1- COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE ON HOW TO STAY SAFE ON CRACKED MARKETPLACE | NEVER GET SCAMMED
CLICK HERE     
 2- HOW TO STAY SAFE WHILE DEALING ON THE MARKETPLACE (SCAMMING TYPES)
CLICK HERE                                  

I am not there on any other forum, I have one profile and that's ONLY on Cracked.to
USE BRAIN, VERIFY FIRST & AVOID SCAMS
[Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png]
[Image: mb5BOMm.png]
This post is by a banned member (Chromeon) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Blepop) - Unhide
Blepop  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 October, 2020 - 07:43 AM)JamesBond Wrote: Show More
Beware of my Impersonators - Be Careful & Don't do Business, with any profile (on Discord or on Telegram) claiming it to be "@JamesBond (on cracked.to)" without "verifying" via "Direct Message" here on my "Cracked.to" Profile.

I don't sell anything and I don't do Business, without "verification" via "Direct Message" here on Cracked.to
I will never say "No" for any kinda verification here on, Cracked.to site. 

Therefore, Before dealing with any @JamesBond (on-site / off-site),
Verify with me via "Direct Message" here (Send me the screenshot of the Conversation) to Avoid Scams.
[Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png]

Ask for my DISCORD ID or TELEGRAM ID "only" via "Direct Message" here on Cracked.to

VERIFY FIRST & AVOID SCAMS
[Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png]

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f63646e2e646973636f726461...702e706e67]

shutup scammer run
i got ur noods already
[Image: G3RU3aI.gif]
Ad by firewizard 

Join for Daily Bulk Drops 
This post is by a banned member (ebp) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (JamesBond) - Unhide
JamesBond  
Premium Member
Threads
4 Years of service