ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Cracking Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

.CTO Config Idea

by Wage - 2 months ago
This post is by a banned member (Wage) - Unhide
Threads: 70
Vouches: 2
Credits: 3.510
PremiumSupremeMember Upgrade50 Reputation1000 PostsConfig MasterLeakgodPumpkinBat
Bumping this thread.
Avoid being classified as a leech and banned by liking my posts.

[Image: wXQd6Sl.gif]

Please view my profile, and verify current contact information prior to contacting me offsite.
I contribute to this community for educational, entertainment and research purposes only, therefore I do not claim or hold responsibility for others actions.
PremiumSupremeMember Upgrade50 Reputation1000 PostsConfig MasterLeakgodPumpkinBat
Bringing this thread back to the top.

Please view my profile, and verify current contact information prior to contacting me offsite.
I contribute to this community for educational, entertainment and research purposes only, therefore I do not claim or hold responsibility for others actions.
Bringing this thread back to #1.

This post is by a banned member (Zombie) - Unhide
Threads: 88
Vouches: 12
Credits: 13
Member UpgradeCredit CardZombieCredit CardMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember Upgrade300 Reputation100.000 Credits50 ReputationExclusive ReleaseSupreme
(This post was last modified: 1 month ago by Zombie.)
@Wage / @ForlaxPy i would code the API and other things.
I'll leave more information soon, need to figure out now, what the best solution would be Smart
BEWARE! THERE ARE PEOPLE IMPERSONATING ME!
PLEASE VERIFY VIA PM HERE BEFORE BUYING SOMETHING FROM "ME"!
( I ONLY USE DISCORD - NOTHING ELSE! ALSO: I DONT HAVE DISCORD NITRO!! )

[Image: wkb5CzH.gif]
(1 month ago)Zombie Wrote:@Wage / @ForlaxPy i would code the API and other things.
I'll leave more information soon, need to figure out now, what the best solution would be Smart

That would be great, lets get a discord group chat going?

@ForlaxPy @Zombie

This post is by a banned member (af7s) - Unhide
Threads: 94
Vouches: 3
Credits: 500
50 ReputationMember UpgradeInfinity
(2 months ago)floraiN Wrote:@ForlaxPy is responsible for the Mod, but I'll see what he says regarding your idea. Every input is always appreciated, thanks

@pyforlax I make some private configs if it was more "usable" I would move to this and make some configs lol
Pepe - gone
(1 month ago)NullCheats Wrote:
(2 months ago)floraiN Wrote:@ForlaxPy is responsible for the Mod, but I'll see what he says regarding your idea. Every input is always appreciated, thanks

@pyforlax I make some private configs if it was more "usable" I would move to this and make some configs lol

Would love to see that! :)

Bumping this thread to the top.