Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Calling ALL experienced E-WHORES

by SelfMade - 1 year ago
This post is by a banned member (SelfMade) - Unhide
SelfMade  
Godlike
Rep
Threads: 448
Vouches: 155
Credits: 50.000
Ruby GemMember UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit Card500.000 CreditsTriple UpgradeInfinity1000 PostsStarThe Holy BitcoinGold CoinCredit CardTwo Factor AuthenticationCredit CardMember UpgradeCredit CardMember UpgradeCredit CardMember UpgradeCredit CardMember UpgradeCredit CardMember UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthChristmas GiftValuable RefSupreme100 ReputationPremium500 ReputationConfig MasterLeakgodSilver CoinExclusive Release100.000 CreditsCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit Card
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 1 year ago by SelfMade. Edited 2 times in total.)
I have been doing e-whoring for some time years ago, but not anymore. I was thinking about beginning again, but with another method.
I was thinking about blackmailing the person after getting him to reveal himself and give me his Facebook and such. You know how it goes..

But here's the question:

I've looked at the punishment for online blackmailing, and that's pretty rough. How easy is it to get caught, and what safety precautions do you take?
Is it just like normal e-whoring, or is it taken way more serious by the police and stuff so you have to be EXTREMELY careful or what?
Thanks.
u will make it out alive<3

>> BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS <<
[Image: l06MvRs.gif]

[Image: Signature-Self-Made.gif]
[Image: BGC.gif]
NEW DISCORD: SelfMade#9759
This post is by a banned member (Unicorn) - Unhide
SelfMade  
Godlike
Rep
Ruby GemMember UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit Card500.000 CreditsTriple UpgradeInfinity1000 PostsStarThe Holy BitcoinGold CoinCredit CardTwo Factor AuthenticationCredit CardMember UpgradeCredit CardMember UpgradeCredit CardMember UpgradeCredit CardMember UpgradeCredit CardMember UpgradeCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthCredit CardHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthHealthChristmas GiftValuable RefSupreme100 ReputationPremium500 ReputationConfig MasterLeakgodSilver CoinExclusive Release100.000 CreditsCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit CardCredit Card
1 Year of service
1 year agoUnicorn Wrote: Show More
I do blackmailing quite often. Not in the ewhoring section but still the same. Police will take blackmailing always serious. Encrypt your whole PC with Veracrypt, use a Vpn which is 100% not logging (like perfect-privacy or ovpn.to) and only do the blackmailing in a fresh vm each time. Besides that you have to wash your received money. If you get paid in Btc: exchange it to monero. Keep it for a week or to and then exchange it back to Btc on a new address.

Oh okay, so it's way more work than just e-whoring I see. Thanks a lot, man.

This post is by a banned member (Unicorn) - Unhide
SelfMade  
Godlike
Rep
1 Year of service
1 year agoUnicorn Wrote: Show More
Yes its way more work because you want to stay safe without cops finding you. But you can earn way more than with ewhoring. Besides that, its also possible to get other things than money.

Yes, but I think I'm way to uneducated on that part (the security and shit) to do this then. I would love to do it though.

This post is by a banned member (naomispanks) - Unhide
Rep
Threads: 0
Vouches: 0
Credits: 0
1 Year of service