ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Car accident advice?

by Zyloto - 3 months ago
This post is by a banned member (Zyloto) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (liquor) - Unhide
liquor  
Infinity
Rep
Threads: 25
Vouches: 0
Credits: 0
Member Upgrade50 ReputationInfinityPremiumTwo Factor Authentication
Damn bro, you should have taken a pic of his license plate, dox him and and tell his family, hope things get better   Heart   Hype
[Image: 4vXZ9Ml.png]
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

discord: ailo#1955
 212911402157998090 (rather use ID if possible)
This post is by a banned member (yourfriend007) - Unhide
Rep
Threads: 0
Vouches:
(This post was last modified: 1 month ago by yourfriend007. Edited 2 times in total.)
Oh God, I sympathize with you. Frankly speaking, I think that if you are officially employed you should have insurance that must cover these costs. First of all, you should have taken a pic of his license plate and get the medical expertise of your health status and injuries. If you didn't fix his data you can ask at the nearest shops and enterprises from the accident site CCTV recordings that can help you in the proceedings. I had some problems with health and I addressed these guys to make insurance https://lifeinsurancehelpdesk.com. Indeed, there is a qualified staff that can consult you according to your situation. Try to ask them directly.
This post is by a banned member (DeEva) - Unhide
DeEva  
Registered
Rep
Threads: 0
Vouches:
1 month agoyourfriend007 Wrote: Show More
Oh God, I sympathize with you. Frankly speaking, I think that if you are officially employed you should have insurance that must cover these costs. First of all, you should have taken a pic of his license plate and get the medical expertise of your health status and injuries. If you didn't fix his data you can ask at the nearest shops and enterprises from the accident site CCTV recordings that can help you in the proceedings. I had some problems with health and I addressed these guys to make insurance https://lifeinsurancehelpdesk.com. Indeed, there is a qualified staff that can consult you according to your situation. Try to ask them directly.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM