Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Car accident advice?

by Zyloto - 01 July, 2020 - 12:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (bismarc123) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 December, 2020 - 10:48 PM by bismarc123.)
Any action that you want to take should be discussed with a lawyer. It's mandatory cause if you don't have legal knowledge you can actually make everything worse. I was involved in a car accident a few years ago and I thought I can do all of the procedures on my own cause I didn't want to pay for lawyers. The joke was on me cause I messed up a few files and then I needed an attorney to right the wrong I had just made. The guys from here https://www.rflaw.net/practice-areas/per...-accident/ were real professionals and managed to get me a good sum of money back.
This post is by a banned member (lolapaluuza) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Nikawarn) - Unhide
Nikawarn  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Does anyone know a good New Jersey lawyer who deals with fatal car accidents? My friend had a problem and he asked to help him find such a person.
This post is by a banned member (Tristaine) - Unhide
Tristaine  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I am sorry for you, this is a difficult situation. I ran into this a few years ago and found a Fatal Car Accident Lawyer in New Jersey. He worked quickly and efficiently, for which I am grateful to him, then there was no strength to delay something. We were able to obtain justice and compensation from the perpetrator, but unfortunately, this did not bring my friend back.
This post is by a banned member (MKI) - Unhide
MKI  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
that sucks man

[Image: srcZhg7.gif]