Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Community Alert - PepeBusiness

by ElonMusk - 07 April, 2021 - 08:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (ElonMusk) - Unhide
ElonMusk  
Godlike
Threads
Hello y'all
I am a college student and I work a full time job as well to afford paying bills and rent. As I do not have time I have decided to sell my discord server.
So @PepeBusiness wanted to buy my business(a discord SE server) for a couple of days. We even got on a voice chat + screenshare showing him everything about the business. He chatted with my staff team, he observed tickets for a couple of days noticing the profits and all.We were going to use a middleman. First day he goes offline right when Liars hopped online. Second day, knowing that I go on my night shift he asks for another 3 way voice chat + another screenshare. He is most likely a time waster so wanted to let everyone know that deals with him that he will waste your time
SO DEAL WITH CAUTION.

Ban 2 Ban 2 PepeRee
JOIN MY DISCORD for giveaways https://discord.gg/PRHWdUxzdZ
[Image: EtUgunO.gif][Image: 25BrvAM.gif]
This post is by a banned member (PepeBusiness) - Unhide
Threads
Server is boted all is fake he didnt want to show pms with other staff he agreed on trade 100$ for 450$ clearly scam will post screenshots later cya
[Image: AeB0Tpw.png]

[Image: XKLlQYH.png]

[Image: hThJFt6.png]
This post is by a banned member (jonova) - Unhide
jonova  
Premium Member
Threads
(07 April, 2021 - 08:23 PM)PepeBusiness Wrote: Show More
Server is boted all is fake he didnt want to show pms with other staff he agreed on trade 100$ for 450$ clearly scam will post screenshots later cya

KID if he was fake he wouldn't accept mm inspite of being high rep member on c.to.
Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 people like you should be  Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2
[Image: u4oqxN5.png]
This post is by a banned member (ElonMusk) - Unhide
ElonMusk  
Godlike
Threads
(This post was last modified: 07 April, 2021 - 08:58 PM by ElonMusk. Edited 1 time in total.)
(07 April, 2021 - 08:55 PM)jonova Wrote: Show More
(07 April, 2021 - 08:23 PM)PepeBusiness Wrote: Show More

KID if he was fake he wouldn't accept mm inspite of being high rep member on c.to.
Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 people like you should be  Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2 Ban 2

will update chat with him soon,my friend is uploading, already reported to staff
JOIN MY DISCORD for giveaways https://discord.gg/PRHWdUxzdZ
[Image: EtUgunO.gif][Image: 25BrvAM.gif]