Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Cracked] Phoenix Keylogger | +45Features | Password Recovery | Stealth | Persistence

by Fraudlash - 06 January, 2020 - 03:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (N0Tr4ce) - Unhide
N0Tr4ce  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 January, 2020 - 02:30 AM by N0Tr4ce.)
(06 January, 2020 - 10:22 PM)ForlaxPy Wrote: Show More
(06 January, 2020 - 06:32 PM)xELLEx Wrote: Show More
Doesn't work

For it to work properly you need to have .NET framework installed + Disable your Antiviruses AND Windows Defender (Disable every single protection), usually the AV are blocking the app from building the servers and everything so that's your issue probably.
(06 January, 2020 - 06:31 PM)N0Tr4ce Wrote: Show More
I'm the main developer of phoenix keylogger, this project have been sold and been transferred to 0xInt81, as a cracked.to rule number 14 in Posting rules section it says Leaking a project currently being sold on Cracked.to is prohibited, this does not apply if the leak post pre-dates the sales thread.
So kindly i'm asking you to remove your leak, and to have full proof im the developer, im illusion which previously named alpha coder, the previous owner of alpha keylogger and phoenix keylogger, this project have been sold to a new member of here and he advertise it here as well, also as a note, show me a proof you decrypted phoenix stub fully and working functionally to get a prize from me.
#14 doesnt apply here.I can't see the tool getting currently curently sold by you so wtf are you talking about dude. LOL. Even if you start a sale thread now the crack would remain up.

Well let me tell you, first of all there isnt a "video" or even somethings that show this crack even works, second thing is i did many cracking offers to see if any can do it, send me a proof of concept that you build a stub with the cracked version.
This post is by a banned member (TexticGamer) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (kakadu) - Unhide
kakadu  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
[font][font]++++++++++++[/font][/font]
This post is by a banned member (Daggerlagger) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (zfn) - Unhide
zfn  
Supreme
Threads