Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Cracked.to | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Edit in SB

by PlebMulti - 8 months ago
This post is by a banned member (PlebMulti) - Unhide
PlebMulti  
Heaven
Threads
Bug HunterTwo Factor Authentication100 RefsHealth1000 Posts500 ThreadsChristmas GiftPumpkinConfig MasterThe Holy BitcoinAddictedCredit Card100 Reputation500 ReputationSilver CoinLeakgodPremiumInfinitySupremeTriple Upgrade
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 8 months ago by PlebMulti. Edited 1 time in total.)
When clicked the edit button, we have to click on the text again to start editing (Mouse pointer doesn't come until then, but should).
Also simply pressing enter doesn't doesn't then edit it. Again either click on Edit Message button or Tab + Enter does the job.

P.S.

if there is some emoji it is gone after editing unless you type it again in edit box
[Image: refunding-animation.gif]
Refunding service by @Carza
[Image: Comp_25dc4387c069748cc.gif]

[Image: export-100.jpg]
Send BTC - 1AjykLsjqczxaQWxpeK4idSeutF21561hq

Heaven
Buy Signature- Click Here
I am not liable for any off site trade if you don't confirm.
This post is by a banned member (CiscoRamon) - Unhide
Threads
Member Upgrade1000 PostsMember UpgradeBug HunterMember of the MonthTriple UpgradeSupremeInfinityPremium500 Reputation100 ReputationValuable RefLeakgodAddictedHealthTwo Factor AuthenticationPremium
1 Year of service
Also, if possible the case sensitive nature of the emoji/smilies should be removed.
YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR THREAD DESIGNS. MOSTLY PAY WHAT YOU WANT SERVICE.
TAKE A GLIMPSE HERE :
CLICK HERE

[Image: pqVFF7n.gif]

[Image: iwFLHHI.gif]  [Image: V50dIYE.gif]
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  BEWARE OF IMPERSONATORS. ALWAYS CONFIRM ON C.TO
This post is by a banned member (Krollie) - Unhide
Krollie  
Heaven
Threads
Award you will never get.Hype DayForum Lover10.000 MembersLaunch500.000 Credits100.000 CreditsTriple UpgradeSupremePremiumHigh RollerMuchachoOwner AttentionClownRuby GemThe Holy BitcoinGoldMember of the MonthGoldThe Holy BitcoinMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradeMember UpgradePumpkinSilver CoinPumpkinGold CoinPumpkinHealth500 ReputationHealth100 ReputationHealthAddictedConfig MasterGamblerConfig Master500 Threads100 RefsInfinityChristmas GiftLucky GiftTwo Factor AuthenticationBug HunterBat100k Members SnowflakeDeer1000 PostsValuable RefStarExclusive ReleaseLeakgod
1 Year of service
I cant even edit my messages lel
[Image: Signature.webp]

YOUR AD HERE? CONTACT ME!
[Image: jdjd.gif]
Ad. by @BigBoi

[Image: fdgrf.gif]
Refund service by @Carza