Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Guys where I can sell BTC to have an instant bank transfer?

by Beluga - 14 September, 2019 - 12:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (Beluga) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Paybis.com i think heard that it was good
CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by

CLICK HERE TO BUY THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Decal) - Unhide
Decal  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Coinbase would be best but u need verification
This post is by a banned member (hayria) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (yat) - Unhide
yat  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
coinbase is good for instant transfer but of course you will have to do verification first
This post is by a banned member (JonnyRich) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (misha511) - Unhide
misha511  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 September, 2019 - 12:42 PM by misha511. Edit Reason: Disclaimer )
Coinbase has decent rates with high verification required, and takes a long time to process. My account on reddit has tens of thousands in verified purchases and trades (i.e. reputable), and pays with PayPal which offers instant bank transfer, but requires high fees. In theory, I also have a verified LocalBitcoins account as well. Although I've never had occasion to use them, I've never heard anything negative.

If you want instant payouts, that's the way to go but there's a price to pay. If you want a well-known (i.e. highly marketed) website, transfers can be delayed a couple days (https://support.coinbase.com/customer/po...es/1392026).

Hope this helps!

Notes:
If you're reading this, you click on my links, and you see that I'm buying Amazon gift cards, chances are I will not be willing to buy from you, as I make sure cards I purchase are legally obtained.
If this post is problematic, let me know. I only posted it to help OP as best as I can.
This post is by a banned member (JonnyRich) - Unhide