Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Harassing Proxy Providers to Piss Them Off

by WindexBoi - 28 September, 2021 - 08:25 PM
This post is by a banned member (WindexBoi) - Unhide
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
As a responsible cis white male, I've decided to pursue a lifestyle of making others lesser than me before I shoot them.

[Image: D3DLCfz.png]
this lady has been typing for 10 minutes because I laughed at her for saying she sells unlimited IP's...
[Image: JBBbRRj.png] 
and now she continue lying, lmao. after 20 mins of typing, her fingers must hurt, i know my brain does!!

[Image: rioHQbc.png]
this person ghosted me for 30 minutes, I guess date nights off?
nah legit this provider is amazing, I love them so much, might just become their reseller holy shit.

I'll update as I get more gold!
  PepeKnife PepeKnife PepeKnife
Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.
This post is by a banned member (Physcopat) - Unhide
Physcopat  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Lol #1 bullyer  lol2
I wont Deny On-site Verification
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
kek

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
This post is by a banned member (WindexBoi) - Unhide
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.