Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How much would you pay for an edu-mail bot ?

by words - 05 April, 2021 - 10:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 April, 2021 - 10:07 AM by words.)
I coded it by myself, no public source code was used,

It's working on multiple colleges.

It would come with a in-depth guide on how to activate them if needed + maybe a video with edits and cool stuff so people aren't lost even if they're noobies 

Would like to know how much you think it's worth  PepeMusic
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (Shanx) - Unhide
Shanx  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
using selenium?
need captcha solver?
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 April, 2021 - 10:20 AM by words.)
(05 April, 2021 - 10:16 AM)Shanx Wrote: Show More
using selenium?
need captcha solver?

yes of course it's using selenium, i find a way to make it without it, i would.
yes a captcha solver is needed if you want it to be 100% automatic, either you would have to do it

ps : i think that a public bot was made using the same thing, so i'm going to finish everything from A to Z and send it to a mod, so they can check it's not public. Ion wanna pass like a scammer lmao

if i can't sell it i'm going to sell the edu mails
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 April, 2021 - 10:05 AM)Medicine Wrote: Show More

It would come with a in-depth guide on how to activate them if needed + maybe a video with edits and cool stuff so people aren't lost even if they're noobies 

Nothing, there is a very good free one on github
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 April, 2021 - 10:22 AM)Sentonta Wrote: Show More

okay, try it and show me a working edu mail i'm waiting lol... this bot isn't working, only working to generate the openCCC acc  PepeMusic PepeMusic PepeMusic
(-.-)Zzz...

Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(05 April, 2021 - 10:54 AM)Medicine Wrote: Show More

okay, try it and show me a working edu mail i'm waiting lol... this bot isn't working, only working to generate the openCCC acc  PepeMusic PepeMusic PepeMusic

Yeah your right, the one i did use recently is not functioning as it should.. im sure it will soon be updated though.

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 April, 2021 - 01:39 PM by words.)
(05 April, 2021 - 11:10 AM)Sentonta Wrote: Show More

Yeah your right, the one i did use recently is not functioning as it should.. im sure it will soon be updated though.

lmao it's never gonna be updated since it's the school itself that blocked the access, and the dev has other stuff to do than just update it, the point is to look at the code so people can make their own "variant"

mine is work_ing on variant modules to get all the possible benefits .

so your "very good free one" isn't worth using it, just a waste of time and money since you pay captchas
(-.-)Zzz...

Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 April, 2021 - 01:42 PM by Sentonta.)
(05 April, 2021 - 01:37 PM)Medicine Wrote: Show More
(05 April, 2021 - 11:10 AM)Sentonta Wrote: Show More

lmao it's never gonna be updated since it's the school itself that blocked the access, and the dev has other stuff to do than just update it, the point is to look at the code so people can make their own "variant"

mine is work_ing on variant modules to get all the possible benefits .

so your "very good free one" isn't worth using it, just a waste of time and money since you pay captchas

es of course it's using selenium, i find a way to make it without it, i would.
yes a captcha solver is needed if you want it to be 100% automatic, either you would have to do it

You claim we will also have to pay captchas though

Its not about getting in to an argument, you told me to check it out.. which i did.. i returned with it not working.