Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to grow Discord Server?

by ShippingKing - 26 December, 2023 - 11:05 AM
This post is by a banned member (ShippingKing) - Unhide
Threads
I've been on my business for some time already but it seemed to me that many customers use discord, my team and I have a server but it's all on me to make it grow, how would you go about growing a discord server? :feelssadman:
Telegram: @WeAllShip
Discord: @brokenhell7
[Image: 9KFvxGI.png]
This post is by a banned member (P4L) - Unhide
P4L  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
give it some food, and make it go to the gym it will eventually grow
[Image: newgood2ndd35b8b305171569c.gif]
Available

Available
This post is by a banned member (ShippingKing) - Unhide
Threads
Bumped #3
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (cake) - Unhide
cake  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I have a 5k server that stopped growing, I think it is maybe due to the lack of my attention as I have alot of projects. 

Just focus on it, make partnerships, do giveaways, and do engaging activities.

Or you can do botting, then advertising on discord server listings. People always join the servers with big members (even if its fake).
[Image: standard-27.gif]
This post is by a banned member (FD04) - Unhide
FD04  
Registered
Threads
(26 December, 2023 - 11:05 AM)ShippingKing Wrote: Show More
I've been on my business for some time already but it seemed to me that many customers use discord, my team and I have a server but it's all on me to make it grow, how would you go about growing a discord server? Feelssadman

I find servers that cross-promote, especially ones that do giveaways/offers, grow very well. Though, how many of those will actually convert into business is another story as most people who join are only interested in the giveaways rather than what you're offerring.

I'd suggest looking for discord servers with people that actually have a demand for your trade, so you can provide service on a smaller scale to establish credibility and work your way from there.
This post is by a banned member (MarderCrack) - Unhide
Threads
As FD04 said above definitely look into cross-promoting with other discords.

I'd also suggest advertising it everywhere as much as you can. Definitely go wild with the keywords for SEO. A lot of folks go to reddit looking for professionals to handle things so i'd definitely reccomend going over there and advertising in as many relevant subs as possible.

The best way to get more interaction is just to keep pushing your advertising out there, increase your visibility.
This post is by a banned member (Label999) - Unhide