Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

I quit my job

by Zyloto - 29 July, 2020 - 04:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zyloto) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Blepop) - Unhide
Blepop  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 July, 2020 - 04:09 PM)Zyloto Wrote: Show More
So, a few days ago I got the idea to sell SE'd electronics for profits.

I buy at 15% cost, SE'r sends it to me, then I send it to normie who's buying it at 60% cost..and I profit.

Well...I went ahead and did 1900$ in sales, with a 900$ profit after all expenses in past two days. Which is a lot BTR than my current job. Here's the thing though, I realize, that..there are an endless stream of people desperately willing to buy these brand new products at 60% their value..it's like Christmas and they're always chomping at the bits for it. And even if I can't find a customer, I can just go to buybackboss and they'll pay for shipping and double what I paid for it so I can still profit off it.

And somehow, despite knowing all this, everybody in my life tells me I'm gonna fail ?, my profits will dwindle...customers will disappear. And I'm like, what the literal fuck are you talking about, I'm selling the #1 products for the genre, from top tier electronics suppliers like Dell, the second this tech becomes obsolete, my SE partners will just start SE'ing the new shit instead. What the fuck are you talking about, I can literally sell anything that can be SE'd, that's a lot of fucking stuff lol..and u think I won't be able to find customers willing to buy this shit brand new at 60% the reg price??? R u fucking high or something????

And then they say, oh but I can't depend on SE RS to always pull through, fine. But there's a little army or SE'rs available to do this though and capable. Who in the heck, doesn't wanna have a 15-30 minute convo with a customer service rep in exchange for 170$ or whatever the 15% profit is for the product they're SEing. 170 in less than one hours time of work, WHO DOESNT WANT THAT????? HONESTLY DUDE...WHY NOT DO IT???? I THINK PEOPLE WANT TO DO IT, ITS EASY FUCKING MONEY XDDD.

And I can even set up a system where I'm constantly advertising products my SE partners are capable of doing, then instead of 15% of the profits up front to resell the product, I pay them 25% to be available to SE it whenever an order comes in for it and set it up so I don't pay till the customer receives monitor and releases funds to me. I can have a zero risk involvement with this, my only responsibility being finding customers, negotiating deals and handling reship companies. Not a bad way to make a profit honestly, and I can expand this into a full fledged reselling company, connected with dozens of SE'rs who's products I advertise, all ready to fulfill orders the second they come and make s profit. There's a lot of possibilities in this.

But no, all u impudent fucks have to focus on everything that can go wrong and stop there it's ALL U DO, u come up with a problem and go, hmm, let's focus on that problem and stop trying. LIKE WHAT??? or worse some fuck will come up and go, "but hey, u haven't thought of this though, so you're probably going to fail in all honesty" Oh my God, I didn't think of something, oh nooooooo, time to pack up shop and quit/give up I guess????? WHAT GOOD ARE PEOPLE LIKE THIS TBH, like do they think I'm ignoring the problems or something and that's why they have to tell me every fucking problem/thing that can go wrong in all honesty. Cause I don't ignore them, I just don't focus on them, I solve them, or I solve them later, the rest of my time is spent doing something that makes progress and there's nothing aboslutely NOTHING wrong with that problem solving strategy.

I can't wait for more people go tell me I'm gonna fail, and point out how statistically unlikely it'll be for me to succeed or how in their experience and perspective it's not gonna work out for me. FUCK YOU! Pepi and your endless stream of negative failure intensive BULL SHIT problem creating thinking Pepe [Image: feelssadman.png]

Why am I always the only one who can see and make something work, everyone else always thinking it's hard or impossible and wanting or telling someone to give up. Its not right that they do this so often to me, holding someone back because of their lost, insecurity driven mindsets. Fml.. [Image: PepoThink.png]

great job
a sinecure job is a thing everyone wants

glws
[Image: G3RU3aI.gif]
Ad by firewizard 

Join for Daily Bulk Drops 
This post is by a banned member (Zyloto) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Several) - Unhide
Several  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Yah that's smart, can I ask where you sell the products and who/where do you buy the products from?