Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

If she Ghosted you, her ex convinced to her he changed. she be back in 2 months dawg

by Druskiiii7 - 02 February, 2023 - 12:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (Druskiiii7) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
blud dis yung bando got a rough life, he livin da fast life, snortin dem lines, runnin dem plays, but shawties think dey can save him, make him a better man, but in reality dem shawties just playin games, hit em with da fake love, da fake affection, but yung bando aint no fool, he see da truth, he see da reality, but he still fallin for it, he still got a soft spot, he still got love in his heart, but shawties just usin him, makin him believe they care, but nah, they just wanna get dem rocks off, they just wanna get dem wallets filled, its a cold world we livin in, gotta keep ya guard up, gotta keep ya mind right, u feel me?
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: Banner.gif]
2/14
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
This post is by a banned member (drekelz) - Unhide
drekelz  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
one another dick goes in the hoe , for me, she gone. i dont want the bitch no more there aint no comin back
:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Heaven
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 February, 2023 - 12:41 PM)drekelz Wrote: Show More
one another dick goes in the hoe , for me, she gone. i dont want the bitch no more there aint no comin back

ey listen, dats a cold attitude u got there my g, talkin bout throwin a girl away like she aint nothin, like she don't mean nothin, but yh, dis yung world we livin in, sometimes u gotta do wat u gotta do, sometimes u gotta let em go, but always make sure u treat em right, treat em with respect, cuz even though she gone now, u never kno wat the future hold, u never kno who u might run into, who u might bump into, so always keep it real, always keep it 100, u feel me?
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: Banner.gif]
2/14
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DMTN) - Unhide
DMTN  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
Supreme
Don't forget to leave me a Like and Rep+