Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Kim Jong-un is a bitch.

by iot1337 - 10 April, 2023 - 04:39 AM
This post is by a banned member (iot1337) - Unhide
iot1337  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
it is with great disdain that I write this post about the so-called supreme leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un. This man is a complete and utter bitch, and I say that without any apologies.
  • Kim Jong-un is a ruthless dictator who has no regard for human life. He has been known to execute people for simply disagreeing with him or for trying to escape his oppressive regime. This is not leadership, this is cowardice.
  • This man is a nuclear-armed lunatic who poses a threat to the entire world. He has repeatedly threatened to launch nuclear strikes against the United States and its allies. This kind of behavior is not only reckless, it's downright insane.
  • Kim Jong-un has created a cult of personality around himself, which is a clear indication of his insecurity and his need for power. He demands absolute loyalty from his subjects and will stop at nothing to maintain his grip on power.
In conclusion, Kim Jong-un is a bitch, and he deserves to be ridiculed and denounced for his tyrannical ways. I hope the international community takes swift and decisive action against him before it's too late. Thank you for reading my rant.
This post is by a banned member (Femboy) - Unhide
Femboy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Kim Jong-un deez nuts
This post is by a banned member (r4073) - Unhide
r4073  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(10 April, 2023 - 04:39 AM)Deluxo Wrote: Show More
it is with great disdain that I write this post about the so-called supreme leader of North Korea, Kim Jong-un. This man is a complete and utter bitch, and I say that without any apologies.
  • Kim Jong-un is a ruthless dictator who has no regard for human life. He has been known to execute people for simply disagreeing with him or for trying to escape his oppressive regime. This is not leadership, this is cowardice.
  • This man is a nuclear-armed lunatic who poses a threat to the entire world. He has repeatedly threatened to launch nuclear strikes against the United States and its allies. This kind of behavior is not only reckless, it's downright insane.
  • Kim Jong-un has created a cult of personality around himself, which is a clear indication of his insecurity and his need for power. He demands absolute loyalty from his subjects and will stop at nothing to maintain his grip on power.
In conclusion, Kim Jong-un is a bitch, and he deserves to be ridiculed and denounced for his tyrannical ways. I hope the international community takes swift and decisive action against him before it's too late. Thank you for reading my rant.

As I quote myself from a previous post.
Kim is just trying so bad to play with the big boys. He is also like "Notice me America-senpai"
Like dude. Chill the f out. No one wants trouble with you dont search for trouble anywhere else. Nobody wants to play with you. He does not need to worry about wars cause everyone knows he is a lunatic ready to start a nuclear war. So just exist unbothered.
Maybe other countries could have sent send humanitarian help for his people if he wasnt such an ass.

[Image: e0d95b45bcfa9cbf12db6d81a049d80a.gif]
This post is by a banned member (madmangamer999) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
True