Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Limite Amount of Threads 1 user can create in 1 day or move combolist section to prem

by rednekcowboy - 27 May, 2020 - 04:21 AM
This post is by a banned member (rednekcowboy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
There is so much useless spam on this forum, especially in the "others" section.  Perfect example that happens every day:

https://ibb.co/M98zVhM

If someone is sharing their original work or legitimate work they are sharing from other sources, there is absolutely 0 reason for them to create more than 1 or 2 threads per day.

We could either limit the number of threads any user can create in a 24 hour period, limit new thread creation across the forums to only paid members and, even then limit that amount AND the combolist/others section should be permanently moved to the premium section.

The forums have become almost unusable due to all the spam!!
This post is by a banned member (LetsTry) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 May, 2020 - 04:43 AM)LetsTry Wrote: Show More
the funny thing is ppl posting full bullshit extrem low-quality stuff just to say "hey look how much thread i have, im not a leecher" ... bruhhh

That is exactly why I started this thread.

Used to be just the account forums where people would post the exact same crap over and over again but now the entire forums are like that.

Tools/configs/others/etc.  It's all rehashed or old crap that no longer works in order for people just to get enough threads to get a free upgrade here, etc.  Then a few friends get a free upgrade and more of their friends come here and they all organize and vouch for each other on bs threads so their buddies get the free same upgrades they managed to scam.

Something needs to be done to fix this.  There is absolutely 0 reason for something like this:

https://ibb.co/M98zVhM

Yet it happens every day, in every forum here, multiple times per day!!
This post is by a banned member (babyhomie) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
it is like restricting user ;/ well suggestion seems good as it will improve quality.. but what if that 1 thread is lq ?
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it
This post is by a banned member (King) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 May, 2020 - 06:06 PM)Barry Wrote: Show More
it is like restricting user ;/ well suggestion seems good as it will improve quality.. but what if that 1 thread is lq ?

sorting through a single low quality post is easy.  sorting through 1000 lq posts is making the forums unusable
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
(01 June, 2020 - 07:27 PM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
(27 May, 2020 - 06:06 PM)Barry Wrote: Show More

sorting through a single low quality post is easy.  sorting through 1000 lq posts is making the forums unusable

agree with this
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it