Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

My 8 month late introduction

by Chlorine - 28 November, 2019 - 12:09 AM
This post is by a banned member (IcyOllogy) - Unhide
IcyOllogy  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 December, 2019 - 09:49 AM by IcyOllogy.)
Hello everyone! I'm IcyOllogy and I'd just like to introduce myself! So 8 months ago I made this account as I was just starting to get into cracking accounts and I got myself some tools off of here! Now I'm back again and decided to start cracking accounts again! I mean come on its just so much fun!!  Fiesta  But anyway a little bit about myself. I am 19 years old living on my own in Canada. I really LOVE STREET BIKES (favorite color is lime green btw so expect alot of green if you around me... and yes that does include weed as well  clown2 ) they are one of my favorite things in this world! I'll include a picture of mine some how if I figure it out, and cracking and just the online world in general would be my next passion! I am still fairly new to it all though so if anyone has advice or tips please do feel free to share it with me. But anywho thats enough about boring old me so imma go get myself some green and I will cya you guys around hopefully! Have a great day everyone!
- IcyOllogy
This post is by a banned member (XXXTENTACION) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (IcyOllogy) - Unhide
IcyOllogy  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 November, 2019 - 12:25 AM)XXXTENTAClON Wrote: Show More
I really hope you enjoy your stay!
The advice i have for you is to remove the picture that you posted immediately because you just basically doxxed yourself  Fappa
But other than that just look up tutorials in the leaks section and enjoy every single part of cracked!

Thank you kind sir for your advice tis mighty kind of you to help me out! Much appreciated!

- IcyOllogy
- IcyOllogy
This post is by a banned member (XXXTENTACION) - Unhide