Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

CLOSED

by Preaux - 14 November, 2019 - 09:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (Preaux) - Unhide
Preaux  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
Preaux  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
Preaux  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
Preaux  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
Preaux  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
Preaux  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Tanuki) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (X0rey) - Unhide
X0rey  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Thanks a bunch I hope it works
(14 November, 2019 - 09:40 PM)Preaux Wrote: Show More
Hello everyone! Twice in the past I've offered a service which provided the most amazing deal for Pizza Hut in the United States. Now I am happy thnx a bunto announce that I'm bringing back this service for the third time, but it'll be a tad different this time! Although I can once again successfully gather the coupon codes as I did in the past, they are bound to an account. This aspect causes some difficulty but I've come up with a solution! Using an account that belongs to me I can use the codes to process an order for you. I can provide a confirmation of the order being submitted and even provide a GIF of the code being used if requested for the sake of transparency. Now with all of that cleared up let's talk about prices and how this process will work!

The products currently available via Pizza Hut rewards are: Breadsticks, 8-piece boneless wings, Medium 2-topping pizza, Medium any toppings pizza, and Large any toppings pizza. Keep in mind certain sauces and crust cost extra for the medium 2-topping and stuffed crust and/or extra cheese cost extra for all pizzas. Pizzas with "any" toppings allows for up to 10 toppings before it cost extra. "Extra" toppings count as 2 toppings each.

Pricing will be handled on a personal basis. Once you're in contact with me and the order is planned out I'll have a price for you! Please also keep in mind that Pizza Hut has a minimum total requirement for delivery, seeing as my rewards codes make an order free that'll mean the order has to be carry-out.

I'll be accepting Paypal, Cashapp, and various Cryptocurrencies!

To place an order, contact me either on site PM, Discord, or Telegram with what you'd like to get. I'll get back to you ASAP! I'm really excited to be back and I'm looking forward to serving you cheap pizza, wings, and breadsticks once again!  Hype

Contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Discord: Preaux#8406
Telegram: @Preaux