Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Quick Reward to be won, but you have to be the fastest here. PRIZE x2 only one me !

by PsorR - 20 August, 2020 - 02:56 AM
This post is by a banned member (PsorR) - Unhide
PsorR  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2020 - 06:48 PM by PsorR.)
WELCOME QUICK AWARD !!!

Ok :pepo:

Hello everyone Hype Heart
On the occasion of my fresh promotion on the occasion of winning the yellow belt ( Pepelove CONTRIBUTOR) :pepo:
I have a surprise for you in the form of a quick competition. Today's innovation will be my own idea of ​​giving a prize to only one participant ... but to get it ... you have to be the fastest in the commentary ... Of course, we don't shoot blinds here ... The author who will answer correctly to the riddle ... will be informed immediately in the post about the correct answer ... Those who miss first ... will be skipped until the winner of the contest finds the right answer. And what's next? The game is over ... and the prize goes to the fastest contestant with the correct answer, applying for the prize. The main prize is: +6 Rep and 1 account to choose from the list :pepo:
If the person has already obtained + rep ... then they will get 2 x accounts to choose from my list to choose from (Hosting - VPN - Music - Streaming) Accounts we will determine what will be selected after the competition in private message to send. I wish you a quick victory, my virgins. keek
Good luck. :pepo:

PUZZLE: keek
"The pregnant woman woke up and left her room. "He" goes to the fridge and opens a can of tuna, soda, yogurt, and a cookie.
What did she open first??? " ?? ?? ??

PoggersHype

edit: he = she Fappa

Want to support me? ✅✅✅
Reputation Me ◀️ | ▶️ Like My Posts
[Image: JSQNip9.gif]
[Image: JyHo6r7.gif]
Do you remember those who helped YOU?!
Then give them a LIKED & REP+
[Image: piwo-ruchomy-obrazek-0042.gif]
This post is by a banned member (AssyrianPride) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2020 - 02:58 AM by AssyrianPride.)
(20 August, 2020 - 02:56 AM)babyAnonyPsorr Wrote: Show More
WELCOME QUICK AWARD !!!

On the occasion of my fresh promotion on the occasion of winning the yellow belt ( Pepelove CONTRIBUTOR) :pepo:
I have a surprise for you in the form of a quick competition. Today's innovation will be my own idea of ​​giving a prize to only one participant ... but to get it ... you have to be the fastest in the commentary ... Of course, we don't shoot blinds here ... The author who will answer correctly to the riddle ... will be informed immediately in the post about the correct answer ... Those who miss first ... will be skipped until the winner of the contest finds the right answer. And what's next? The game is over ... and the prize goes to the fastest contestant with the correct answer, applying for the prize. The main prize is: +6 Rep and 1 account to choose from the list :pepo:
If the person has already obtained + rep ... then they will get 2 x accounts to choose from my list to choose from (Hosting - VPN - Music - Streaming) Accounts we will determine what will be selected after the competition in private message to send. I wish you a quick victory, my virgins. keek

"The pregnant woman woke up and left her room. He goes to the fridge and opens a can of tuna, soda, yogurt, and a cookie.

PoggersHype

Want to support me? ✅✅✅

She opened her eyes first? xD

Or obviously her legs , lmfao
[Image: pbyMXmj.gif]
PsorR  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 August, 2020 - 02:57 AM)AssyrianPride Wrote: Show More
(20 August, 2020 - 02:56 AM)babyAnonyPsorr Wrote: Show More
WELCOME QUICK AWARD !!!

"The pregnant woman woke up and left her room. He goes to the fridge and opens a can of tuna, soda, yogurt, and a cookie.

PoggersHype

Want to support me? ✅✅✅

She opened her eyes first? xD

No :monkaEyes:
This post is by a banned member (AssyrianPride) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
No , she opened the fridge door first . Cuz it doesnt say her room was closed! So there was nothing else to open except the fridge door?  [Image: thinkingpepe.png]
[Image: pbyMXmj.gif]
PsorR  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 August, 2020 - 03:00 AM)AssyrianPride Wrote: Show More
No , she opened the fridge door first . Cuz it doesnt say her room was closed! So there was nothing else to open except the fridge door?  [Image: thinkingpepe.png]

no ... incorrect answer. Kappa
This post is by a banned member (height) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ProjectTrauma) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 August, 2020 - 03:11 AM by ProjectTrauma.)
HER EYES!!!

(20 August, 2020 - 03:09 AM)rpatra Wrote: Show More
Her eyes

omg DUDE I THOUGHT I GOT IT FIRST. IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 MINUTES TO READ ALREADY Pepi Pepi Pepi
Thanks for Everyhing!
PsorR  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 August, 2020 - 03:09 AM)rpatra Wrote: Show More
Her eyes

no .. the eyes were already wrongly answered here Pepe