Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SE RULES FOR NIGGAS LET ME TELL U SOMETHING IDIOTS kappa

by MeSvAk - 22 May, 2019 - 03:25 AM
This post is by a banned member (MeSvAk) - Unhide
MeSvAk  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Rule 1 - Never press on a victim. Some people you will be dealing with are not really stupid vegetables. They just do not merge your passwords or grandmother, - They want trust. If you did not manage to inspire confidence in the victim in the first conversation, write that you are busy and transfer the conversation to tomorrow. By doing this, you will have a sacrifice and credibility. 

Rule 2 - You do not feed anyone by shit Never, never and for no reason, do not let the victim think for a second that you are desperate and you have only 1 client. And in general, you are a mamkin rogue who fucks a sacrifice in the ears. Use this shit: “wait a minute”, “I'm sorry, I will be here in a minute”, “excuse me, I need to answer” 

Rule 3 - Imagine that you are doing a favour. Let the victim think that you are helping her.

Rule 4 - Make the victim stupid in her own eyes. “Can you help with setting up an FTP host?” Never fucking say you need a password. Say “Fuck yes, you have root in port 667, you need .. SQL bla bla bla bla bla” “Do you know how to do this?” 

Rule 5 - Always be busy If you just started communicating with a random person. Always pretend that you are busy and you have an urgent business for a million. Be like this “I want to help, but I am very busy now”; “Let me finish, then I will be able to help you without any distractions.” 

Rule 6 - Talk If you have a deal, no one forbids a bit of a pop. Well, or carry a random *** nude in another case.

Rule 7 - Write correctly When you are sitting in a thread and you see someone writing CAPS LOCK, it definitely attracts attention, isn't it? Do not be a total dolbaeb, do not make mistakes, at least in spelling, write correctly and use a suitable register for letters. 

Rule 8 - You had a similar experience. Fill in, that you were in a similar situation as the victim. This will cause more confidence. 

Rule 9 - It seems you really exist. Sometimes it works, but at least an avatar in icq.

Rule 10 - Never Uncover Yourself It doesn't matter what you are trying to gain or achieve in conversation with the victim. Never put yourself at risk, everyone writes logs, even if the victim speaks like your spilt mother. In most cases, a professional approach will be a complete breakage of communication after 
obtaining the desired result.
Not rapping about having hoes
Not rapping about being rich
Not rapping about the best cars he owns
19SMdCR36GE3KxkTz66k6YNBr1Wa6wAQuj

Be aware of Impersonator on discord , always pm to confirm identity.

fuck u piece of shit don't change this 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d129f058fe9adc1639...y.gif&ct=g]

https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-Commun...M-DARKSHIT

[Image: source.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Khalid) - Unhide
Khalid  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
I appreciate your thoughts on how to treat others!. Your advice was quite valuable. I am grateful to hear your viewpoint. Your latest advice about victims helps a lot consider new possible choices. I had been so fixated on whatever you thought was the best decisions that I couldn't think of other options. I will be doing what you have told to do. Thanks again for being so willing to help me figure things out.

But I find it weird! these bits of advice coming from you!
This post is by a banned member (MeSvAk) - Unhide
MeSvAk  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(22 May, 2019 - 03:35 AM)Khalid. Wrote: Show More
I appreciate your thoughts on how to treat others!. Your advice was quite valuable. I am grateful to hear your viewpoint. Your latest advice about victims helps a lot consider new possible choices. I had been so fixated on whatever you thought was the best decisions that I couldn't think of other options. I will be doing what you have told to do. Thanks again for being so willing to help me figure things out.

niga u hilarious but yes these are from my gay mind i dont have mindset but acturly i used to do alot of this kinda of shit
Not rapping about having hoes
Not rapping about being rich
Not rapping about the best cars he owns
19SMdCR36GE3KxkTz66k6YNBr1Wa6wAQuj

Be aware of Impersonator on discord , always pm to confirm identity.

fuck u piece of shit don't change this 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d129f058fe9adc1639...y.gif&ct=g]

https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-Commun...M-DARKSHIT

[Image: source.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Khalid) - Unhide
Khalid  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(22 May, 2019 - 03:38 AM)mesvak Wrote: Show More
(22 May, 2019 - 03:35 AM)Khalid. Wrote: Show More

niga u hilarious but yes these are from my gay mind i dont have mindset but acturly i used to do alot of this kinda of shit

I appreciate that you were able to give me some suggestions on how to move forward, Waiting for more bits of advice. Till then <3