Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SE, get PAID to eat expensive groceries!

by ninjawimp - 08 April, 2021 - 10:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (ninjawimp) - Unhide
ninjawimp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
So, basically with this method, you will be able to eat expensive meat cheese etc.. and litterally get PAID to do it! I came up with this method myself as an accident, and has used it a few times since. This method can NOT get saturated.
I do not say that this is a special technique that only I know about, perhaps many of you already done this method, but I just like to share it so everyone can eat some $450/kg Wagyu Steak and get paid DancingClown

Show ContentSpoiler:

Please Leave A Like, Don't Be A Leecher! <3
Add me on Discord: ninjawimp#4143 
This post is by a banned member (TeamSesh) - Unhide
TeamSesh  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
Kinda a dick method to small grocery stores. Why not just instacart refund ??? Then instacart is the only one getting fucked
This post is by a banned member (ninjawimp) - Unhide
ninjawimp  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(08 April, 2021 - 10:46 PM)TeamSesh Wrote: Show More
Kinda a dick method to small grocery stores. Why not just instacart refund ??? Then instacart is the only one getting fucked

have no clue what instacart is. I live in Europe, and this method is what I found out to be the best one for me. In my country, we do not have any small grocery stores. We have 5 diffrent chains, and those chains have diffrent stores spread nationwide. There is no such thing as private small grocery stores, they are all part of large chains. This is why this method works perfect for me, and is not mean to small stores.
Add me on Discord: ninjawimp#4143 
This post is by a banned member (Acedaily) - Unhide
Acedaily  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
lets see it
This post is by a banned member (TeamSesh) - Unhide
TeamSesh  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 April, 2021 - 12:24 AM by TeamSesh.)
(08 April, 2021 - 10:58 PM)ninjawimp Wrote: Show More
(08 April, 2021 - 10:46 PM)TeamSesh Wrote: Show More

have no clue what instacart is. I live in Europe, and this method is what I found out to be the best one for me. In my country, we do not have any small grocery stores. We have 5 diffrent chains, and those chains have diffrent stores spread nationwide. There is no such thing as private small grocery stores, they are all part of large chains. This is why this method works perfect for me, and is not mean to small stores.
Schooled me! I didn’t know countries were like that really. I’m in the us lol2
This post is by a banned member (voncs202) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Skrillex12345) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
thank u man. appreciate it
This post is by a banned member (bunzoots420) - Unhide