Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Poll: Agree
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
+1
50.00%
1 50.00%
-
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SMOD FOR FEEDBACK AND SUGGESTIONS CATEGORY

by pixed - 07 June, 2020 - 12:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (pixed) - Unhide
pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 June, 2020 - 01:37 PM by pixed.)
(07 June, 2020 - 01:28 PM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
ok, ur right, I'm wrong.  u satisfied now?

you realize that you are complaining against very real and relevant suggestions simply because you have a chip on your shoulder when it comes to me, right?  How old are you again?

Ur telling ur wrong as if you are giving up, but actually you were wrong

Talking bout age, i really wanted to ask you, Saying to restrict the use of offensive words, lq stuff and many more
Are you mature or in your senses?

also I do need your reply to this- https://i.imgur.com/kWCcPuD.png, then talk bout age and stuff

Also it would be better if you wud remove the neg rep, you know why, and we can resolve this accordingly

Also I do not want to fight over this, this is useless arguing, if you still are not convinced, pm me

Thanks to KSZ, you must have read his reply by now, https://cracked.to/Thread-No-more-offens...pid9471784

big brains Smart

-----

This post is by a banned member (Sally) - Unhide
Sally  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 June, 2020 - 01:01 PM)AlexKKhalifa Wrote: Show More
Not useless suggestions are posted there, everyone has his opinion, as you can see @Sally aggreed with @rednekcowboy , not being offensive but if you don't like a suggestion just say you don't agree, don't say it's useless because it's not useless to everyone.

yeahp you just said it
This post is by a banned member (rednekcowboy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 June, 2020 - 01:33 PM)pixed Wrote: Show More

you realize that you are complaining against very real and relevant suggestions simply because you have a chip on your shoulder when it comes to me, right?  How old are you again?

Talking bout age, i really wanted to ask you, Saying to restrict the use of offensive words, lq stuff and many more

also I do need your reply to this- https://i.imgur.com/kWCcPuD.png, then talk bout age and stuff

Also it would be better if you wud remove the neg rep, you know why, and we can resolve this accordingly

Also I do not want to fight over this, this is useless arguing, if you still are not convinced, pm me

big brains Smart
Dude, take a deep breath and collect your thoughts and then post.

I created a couple of threads, you had the opportunity to post in those threads if you didn't agree with my suggestions.

You instead created a whole entire new thread solely to complain about the threads I created because you didn't agree with them.

Do you not see how this is counter-productive?

Also, again, posting DM's in a public forum is a bannable offense.  I would suggest that you stop doing that.  It only reflects poorly on yourself and not me.  I won't stoop so low to share something you sent me in confidence and there is much more to the conversation.  It is a rule on every forum.  DM's are sacred ground bro.
pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 June, 2020 - 01:39 PM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
(07 June, 2020 - 01:33 PM)pixed Wrote: Show More

big brains Smart
Dude, take a deep breath and collect your thoughts and then post.

I created a couple of threads, you had the opportunity to post in those threads if you didn't agree with my suggestions.

You instead created a whole entire new thread solely to complain about the threads I created because you didn't agree with them.

Do you not see how this is counter-productive?

Also, again, posting DM's in a public forum is a bannable offense.  I would suggest that you stop doing that.  It only reflects poorly on yourself and not me.  I won't stoop so low to share something you sent me in confidence and there is much more to the conversation.  It is a rule on every forum.  DM's are sacred ground bro.

pls link me to the rule, where it says taking dm to a post isnt allowed, and am not also
see i either ignore suggestions that are wrong or -1 it. I do not sit and argue to the post like you do and did, (i do not have that much timetoo)

Also U still havnt replied to this- https://i.imgur.com/kWCcPuD.png, Would be better if you

Thread will be closed, as its specified that arguing isnt allowed in posts

-----

This post is by a banned member (rednekcowboy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Look, whatever issue you have with me, I would highly suggest you relax and think before you post.

Your last several postings are almost completely incoherent.

If you want to continue a discussion with me via dm we had previously, go ahead but again, I refuse to bring that entire discussion into open forums.

Have a good day sir.
pixed  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(07 June, 2020 - 01:47 PM)rednekcowboy Wrote: Show More
Look, whatever issue you have with me, I would highly suggest you relax and think before you post.

Your last several postings are almost completely incoherent.

If you want to continue a discussion with me via dm we had previously, go ahead but again, I refuse to bring that entire discussion into open forums.

Have a good day sir.

I dont understand why you are saying this, when this is what i have to say you.

Your suggestions were very Hq, please think before posting another thread  pepeokay
Also U still havnt replied to the image, 

anyways, i want to stop this as the more i post the more u get exposed, You have admitted your mistakes, thats enough, 

Closedddd!!!

-----

This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2022 - 08:00 AM by Barry.)
Your suggestion has been denied.

Your suggestion has been denied.
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it

[Image: itOX2Dq.gif]
Paid Ad , I dont own it