Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @AlliHell

by Azathoth - 30 August, 2020 - 05:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (Azathoth) - Unhide
Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/AlliHell 
[If Applicable] Sales Thread:  https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-X-ALT-...ED-IS-BACK
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: x4000 - x5000 RP Account / 0.000780162300 BTC
Screenshots of Communication:  https://imgur.com/a/u68nCwG
Additional Information: A friend of mine recommended me this sellix and I bought an account to try it. I got a bad account at first so I he decided to replace it but told me to wait as he didn't have it. I agreed and waited about a week and he gave me the account but my discord got banned so I couldn't save them. I went on my new discord and asked him to paste the accounts again from the other ticket but he refused. He said it's not in the ToS but there is no ToS in his discord/sellix. I've been as patient as possible but seems like I have to make a scam report so I can get what I paid for.
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: 1HZcnebrjWc2XreYnhDaGcQp6TtVvUzi1f

This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@AlliHell respond within 24hrs
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (aspect) - Unhide
aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 August, 2020 - 06:17 PM by aspect.)
You waited 1 week for a new restock of accounts since the RDP I was using was the same as @Morningstar's, unfortunately that RDP was shut down and all my data was lost, of course I had to recover it. That's why you waited.

Second, when I got the account I sent it in the ticket, WHICH YOU REPLIED TO AND AGREED TO IT TO BE CLOSED! As we all know we don't close tickets unless allowed to.

You were provided a 10K hitlist instead of 3K because you waited, followed by the account which you claim that you didn't save.

I was able to re-send you the hitlist you bought cause the link was in my history tab, but I wasn't able to recover the account you bought since it was on the old ticket.

It is not my fault you're getting banned off Discord and losing data, I got banned twice and lost more than you think. Kappa

Also one more thing, requesting my DWC to be deleted, thanks. I have my own reputation going on 

[Image: image.png]
This post is by a banned member (Azathoth) - Unhide
Azathoth  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 August, 2020 - 06:27 PM by Azathoth.)
I got a 1k hitlist which was replaced with a 3k hitlist because the previous hitlist had 500 invalid accounts out of 1000. I didn't make the scam report on the hitlis. I made it on the rp acc because I want it and I never got it  Pepe

Also yes. Please remove the DWC as I understand that he has a reputation to mantain and I respect that.

aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
@Darkness @Ulysses Please?
aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Didn't think I would have to bump a scam report.
aspect  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Nor that I would have to do it twice
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Closed as requested
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.