Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Application

by Yooko - 26 September, 2020 - 09:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (Yooko) - Unhide
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Application
Sales Thread: Not listed here but on his website: https://app-tools.pro/
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $20  PepeJail
Screenshots of Communication:  https://imgur.com/a/he47dRq

Additional Information:
Quote:I saw @Application selling a lot of tools on here and checked out their website. 
Looking around I see "Account Generator Premium Basic

Of course this does not mention any prerequisites. Which when opening the program you need 
Spotify Family Owner accounts. Which Is annoying as there is ways to make accounts premium for free 
and I assumed this bot had to just be automating it. 

I contacted their Discord support like 10 minutes after letting them know its misleading which you can see in the communication screenshots

I am a reasonable dude but I am not tolerating people clearly saying it is my fault and that I should of went out of my way to contact them
beforehand to clarify what I am buying. Actually no sirs, you should have your product listed correctly in its entirety. Even screenshots would of helped. 

I am not wasting any more time over $20 so I am making this report simply after their staff said no refunds. 

Crypto address for a refund: Use the QR code or contact me on Discord beforehand Yooko#4444 - BTC
[Image: mOgZYav.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Application) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
The OP is mentioning the tool like he had no information about it, and it's clearly it's stated in my thread: 

https://cracked.to/Thread-LIFETIME-150-O...AST-SECURE 

The tool grabs invites from family accounts and joins newly created accounts into it.
As also stated in the website terms, the tools are non refundable as the seller owns the private file for the tool. 

You don't buy shoes, try them , use it, and then ask for a refund.

If the staff deems i should refund the user, which is claiming that he did not knew what the tool did, when it's perfectly described in my thread, then i will refund.
[Image: i3cGv2a.gif]

Pandora | Napster | Spotify | Youtube | Twitch - All the BOTS you need.
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 September, 2020 - 12:55 AM)Application Wrote: Show More
The OP is mentioning the tool like he had no information about it, and it's clearly it's stated in my thread: 

The tool grabs invites from family accounts and joins newly created accounts into it.
As also stated in the website terms, the tools are non refundable as the seller owns the private file for the tool. 

If the staff deems i should refund the user, which is claiming that he did not knew what the tool did, when it's perfectly described in my thread, then i will refund.

I see that thread now which is the same product. 

Still some entire discrepancies. Your thread title says $40/m. Thread design says $60 a month. Website says $20/m. 

And back to the point that I was browsing your own website where it should be up to date and have accurate descriptions. 

I will admit I never saw your thread and the obvious reason is it has not been bumped in 3 MONTHS. 

I go to maybe the third page of the marketplace to look at shit.
This post is by a banned member (Application) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 September, 2020 - 01:02 AM)Yooko Wrote: Show More
(27 September, 2020 - 12:55 AM)Application Wrote: Show More

I see that thread now which is the same product. 

Still some entire discrepancies. Your thread title says $40/m. Thread design says $60 a month. Website says $20/m. 

And back to the point that I was browsing your own website where it should be up to date and have accurate descriptions. 

I will admit I never saw your thread and the obvious reason is it has not been bumped in 3 MONTHS. 

I go to maybe the third page of the marketplace to look at shit.

I understand your points, but that does not invalidate, the fact that the report is made based on the forum, and the forum thread is well described.
The price is not as stated as it suffered trough changes, and now since it's difficulty has increased, the price droped and that's why the descrepance.

But im not interested in keeping 20$ if that results in a unhappy customers, im happy to send them back to you, but keep in mind to read well in the future all the tools threads before making any purchase.
[Image: i3cGv2a.gif]

Pandora | Napster | Spotify | Youtube | Twitch - All the BOTS you need.
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
[Image: cBWBdQl.png]

Resolved off site. Closed.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.