Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @CloudTouch

by Thrillfiller - 02 June, 2021 - 10:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Thrillfiller) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/CloudTouch
Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-WTB-Origin-base-combo
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 60$
Screenshots of Communication:  https://imgur.com/a/AEdx3R5
Additional Information: i made a thread on buyer section that i am buying fresh and hq combo for origin that have high hit rate, and this member commented on my thread, so i contacted him and asked his if he have origin targeted combo that are private and have high hit rate and he said yes he have. and i asked him to give me test lines to measure the combo quality and also know the hit rate, and he said he cant give test lines, but he told me to check the combo he shared on c.to, then i tested the gaming combo he posted on c.to and it is good and the hit rate was about 10%, so i calculated the combo price and the amount of hit i can get from the combo considering 10% hit rate, and i saw i can make profit from it. so i paid him for the combo that supposed to be something like the one he told  me to test. but after i received the combo i bough and i checked it was really bad and the hit rate was 1%. so this looks really really scam for me. telling me to test the HQ combo he posted and c.to and sending me a combo that is not even half good as the one i tested.
so i want a replacement that have at least 5% hit rate that is still half good as what he told me to test or refund.    
Crypto address for a refund:LdX2X3TpBoaQuc8ke91BAwonLpjmJpVjyh
[Image: 9Oq6tka.gif]
PrivateAlps.net - Offshore Cloud Compunting | Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignore | GPU Servers

PrivateAlps.net - Offshore Cloud Compunting | Instant Deploy | DMCA Ignore | GPU Servers
This post is by a banned member (uzi) - Unhide
uzi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
/ban @CloudTouch scamming
This post is by a banned member (CloudTouch) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ToxicBear) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 June, 2021 - 10:31 PM by Thrillfiller.)
(02 June, 2021 - 10:24 PM)CloudTouch Wrote: Show More
hi dear
i said for origin combo u can join cloudtouch
and he said i dont need cloud
and i said i have gaming combo [not said for origin and high hitrate]
and he said give test and i said i cant share test line but u can test my combos in cracked profile
and he go check and get hits
and buy combo from me and after 20 minute he said combos are bad
and i before buy combo i said no have warranty

when you told me to test the combo you posted on c.to that mean the combo you wanted to sell to me is something like that.
so i checked it to know about the combo i bought.
if you wasn't sure about your combo and the hit rate then why you told me to test the combo you posted on c.to???
when you tell some one to test your combo that mean that person will consider the combo he tested as a factor to decide either it is worth pay for you combo or not.
in this case it dont worth 10% of the price i paid for.
so the part you told me to check you combo was a miss leading to pay you got a low quality combo and this is scam.

(02 June, 2021 - 10:28 PM)ToxicBear Wrote: Show More
@Thrillfiller , He is not a scammer, you tested it and then bought it and he told you there is no guarantee

the problem is the one he told me to test was really good, but the one he sent to me is not even close to be good.

This post is by a banned member (CloudTouch) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 June, 2021 - 10:33 PM)CloudTouch Wrote: Show More
(02 June, 2021 - 10:29 PM)Thrillfiller Wrote: Show More
(02 June, 2021 - 10:24 PM)CloudTouch Wrote: Show More
hi dear
i said for origin combo u can join cloudtouch
and he said i dont need cloud
and i said i have gaming combo [not said for origin and high hitrate]
and he said give test and i said i cant share test line but u can test my combos in cracked profile
and he go check and get hits
and buy combo from me and after 20 minute he said combos are bad
and i before buy combo i said no have warranty

when you told me to test the combo you posted on c.to that mean the combo you wanted to sell to me is something like that.
so i checked it to know about the combo i bought.
if you wasn't sure about your combo and the hit rate then why you told me to test the combo you posted on c.to???
when you tell some one to test your combo that mean that person will consider the combo he tested as a factor to decide either it is worth pay for you combo or not.
in this case it dont worth 10% of the price i paid for.
so the part you told me to check you combo was a miss leading to pay you got a low quality combo and this is scam.

(02 June, 2021 - 10:28 PM)ToxicBear Wrote: Show More
@Thrillfiller , He is not a scammer, you tested it and then bought it and he told you there is no guarantee

the problem is the one he told me to test was really good, but the one he sent to me is not even close to be good.

i dont checked combos
just know gaming or shopping bcz dumped from a gaming website
and i said u can test my combos
when i dump a database i place 20% of combo for free in cracked and place 60% for sell or place in cloud

did you saw the part i said high hit rate on my thread and in message for you?
the private was only one part of the thing i said and the other part was high hit rate.
when you say go test my combo that i post on c.to that mean i can measure the hit rate of the combo you want to sell to me.
that is why i paid you 60$.
if you just told me that you are not sure about the hit rate instead of telling me to go test my combo on c.to, i wouldn't pay 60$ for a single combo.

This post is by a banned member (ToxicBear) - Unhide