Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Maestro_JS

by Inactive2829 - 17 October, 2021 - 03:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (Inactive2829) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 October, 2021 - 06:51 PM by Inactive2829. Edited 7 times in total. Edit Reason: Spelling )
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Maestro-js

Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-Sellin...g-1K-Month

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $355, not including crypto fees plus website domain renewal since it was gonna expire a couple days after the deal, and mm fees, if included total would be around $380-$400

Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/i64liAL

Additional Information: I bought his combo cloud and shortly after, Realized that every number he put up regarding revenue, customers, website members and discord server members was deceiving. Website was botted and only 66 members purchased a sub in the PAST, Discord was dead and all the tickets that were open or closed were customers asking for a refund for months, I was told 1K a month was being made which is false.

According to the combo supplier I was in contact with, He stated maestro had made all his money from 1 single customer selling targeted country combos. Which further confirms why I haven’t received anybody who is or was a customer in the past month+ that I have owned the service.

Be mindful that accurate details weren’t shared to me on if there was active customers or if the numbers provided were botted/inactive, Also I’m sure there will be the those numbers don’t matter argument made by him but if they didn’t matter then why surround your thread and service around it to entice me to buy it?

Regardless of the facts above or whatever else may be at hand, I paid for a service which was stated to be making 1K a month and did not receive that, I also was misled on how the service was doing since the 300+ discord members, 130+ tickets and 500+ members made me think it was still alive and actively making money.

Note: He’s also playing the blame game saying me not advertising was what made me get no sales, Supposedly he had a little bit of advertising for the site up and notified me he would keep it up for a little while, That should have generated some income right? Nope. Advertising isn’t an issue, If your business is making 1K a month, changing ownership shouldn’t affect that. Somehow all previous customers just disappeared after he sold the cloud to me.

Screenshots will show more of the story.

Crypto address for a refund:
LTC - MR1M5hdqxjSSbhz3UtmDETK1erQdJ8ASWf
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Maestro-js reply within 24 hours.

@Maestro-js is currently requesting another 24 hours I have granted it to him.
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 5/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 4/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Maestro_js) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 October, 2021 - 11:53 PM by Inactive2829. Edited 1 time in total.)
Alright, I kinda knew that was gonna be the response so we’re gonna point out the facts.

Your thread said you were selling your combo cloud with the following statistics.

- MAKING 1K a month which implies it’s currently making that revenue every month CURRENTLY

- Discord Server with 300+ members which was false, Not only was this number not accurate almost every user in the discord is inactive or botted, I can’t tell.

- Discord Server Tickets 130+ was just a whole bunch of open or closed tickets which were just really old or new customers asking for there money back.

- Comb Cloud with 500+ members which is false and you’ve just admitted that above.

You also failed to mention how all these numbers were inaccurate and also didn’t tell me anything about your site being botted until now, Regardless of if I made money or not, I didn’t receive what I paid for which was everything stated above.

Furthermore I asked you for help multiple times which was either ignored until you felt like replying or just basic advising saying upload to the cloud or other basic pieces of advice.

From your thread I was under the impression your business was making the stated 1K a month and I’m sure you knew this as well otherwise you wouldn’t throw in all the fluff numbers to make it seem like it was doing good, instead it was a dead service you passed on to me and thought you’d get away with.
This post is by a banned member (Maestro_js) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 October, 2021 - 12:31 AM by Inactive2829. Edited 1 time in total.)
Below I linked when I asked about what was going on with the numbers and all that bs and you replied after I messaged you again but never answered my question. I also sent you an image asking if you know the guy in it because he came to the discord saying you scammed him :) Look at the dates, you never responded…

You’re just saying whatever you can to get out of this.

https://imgur.com/a/hEkX1cX

Oh yeah let’s also mention again how you’re own supplier said you were making your money from 1 person private selling, So seems like you weren’t making 1K a month from the cloud after all or you realized it was a dead service and just wanted to get rid of it.
Threads
5 Years of service
@Teken @Liars can you guys take a look at this
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump